Flora picture of the Year 2015

J.M. Garg

Dec 29, 2015, 1:02:02 AM12/29/15
to efloraofindia, Satish Phadke
Dear members,
Year 2015 is passing by & efloraofindia (efi in short) has generated an unprecedented interest in photographing Indian Flora, it's identification & documentation.

Let us post one of our best images by each of the member. It may be based on a difficult situation, a rare plant, a technically sound image, a beauty never to be forgotten, a beauty of joy, a great story telling photograph etc.
Let us keep the subject as "Flora Picture of the year 2015- Name of the Photographer" only.
Don't forget to tell the story behind the picture, which makes even an ordinary picture look outstanding.

Last few years' pictures & story behind them are available at

We may request Satish Phadke ji to put them along with the stories/ comments on the blog with his expertise in this area as he has done in last years.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2500 members & 2,25,000 messages on 18.6.15) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,00,000 images).

J.M. Garg

Jan 15, 2016, 4:57:33 AM1/15/16
to efloraofindia