Asteraceae member id from Chandigarh PM1 6-10-2017

Pardeep Mor

Oct 6, 2017, 8:47:03 AM10/6/17
to efloraofindia
Habit- herb, leaves long linear to lanceolate
Habitat- Wild found growing in a forest near moist area
Photographed at Chandigarh
Date- 27-09-2017
sorry for the few blurred images it was drizzling at that time
m_DSCN6974.jpg
m_DSCN6975.jpg
m_DSCN6979.jpg
m_DSCN6983.jpg
m_DSCN6986.jpg
m_DSCN6987.jpg

J.M. Garg

Oct 6, 2017, 9:08:20 AM10/6/17
to Pardeep Mor, efloraofindia
Nice images, Pradeep ji.

Nidhan Singh

Oct 6, 2017, 9:38:53 AM10/6/17
to J.M. Garg, indiantreepix, Pardeep Mor
Erigeron canadensis...

Pardeep Mor

Oct 7, 2017, 12:22:14 AM10/7/17
to Nidhan Singh, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Sir it doesn't match with Erigeron canadensis
Last week I posted Erigeron canadensis

On 06-Oct-2017 7:08 pm, "Nidhan Singh" <nidhans...@gmail.com> wrote:
Erigeron canadensis...

J.M. Garg

Oct 9, 2017, 9:13:51 AM10/9/17
to Pardeep Mor, efloraofindia, Nidhan Singh
Yes, I agree with you.

J.M. Garg

Oct 16, 2017, 5:58:19 AM10/16/17
to efloraofindia, Pardeep Mor, Nidhan Singh

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Erigeron canadensis... - from Nidhan ji

Sir it doesn't match with Erigeron canadensis

Last week I posted Erigeron Canadensis - from Pradeep ji

Yes, I agree with you.  - from me

Does not match with any species as per comparative images at ‎Conyza & Astereae &  ‎Inuleae

With regards,
J.M.Garg

m_DSCN6974.jpg
m_DSCN6975.jpg
m_DSCN6979.jpg
m_DSCN6983.jpg
m_DSCN6986.jpg
m_DSCN6987.jpg

J.M. Garg

Gurcharan Singh

May 13, 2021, 12:19:24 PM5/13/21
to indiantreepix, parde...@gmail.com
May 19, 2021, 8:00:58 AM5/19/21
to Pardeep Mor, efloraofindia
Hi, Pardeep ji,
Could you identify it by now ?

J.M. Garg

May 25, 2021, 6:41:52 AM5/25/21
to efloraofindia, Pardeep Mor, Nidhan Singh, Ashwini Bhatia, GurcharanSingh
 This is Symphyotrichum subulatum (Introduced) as per images and references herein.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

May 25, 2021, 7:23:59 AM5/25/21
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Pardeep Mor, Nidhan Singh, Ashwini Bhatia, GurcharanSingh
Symphyotrichum subulatum (Michx.) G.L.Nesom
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju