'The Monk who sold his Ferrari'- A begining for Indiantreepix

J.M. Garg

Jun 17, 2009, 9:04:22 AM6/17/09
to indiantreepix
Dear members,
I hardly read any books. But this book  'The Monk who sold his Ferrari' by Robin S Sharma, was offered to me by my daughter & she asked me to read it. It took me about a month to complete it. But it certainly inspired me & I started this group on 18/6/07.
Now I know how true it was!
Today 'Indiantreepix' is completing two years.
I no longer find myself alone. Whether I am there or not, good work goes on.
My sincere thanks to all the members, particularly members who are giving their valuable time for a worthy cause.
There is nothing above the selfless service for the benefit of others & that's what ultimately remains, when one is gone.
There are so many members on this group, who are giving such selfless service. My hats off to them!!!
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Rajesh Sachdev

Jun 17, 2009, 9:07:45 AM6/17/09
to indiantreepix
Mr. Garg, congratulations, do keep the spirit high.
--

Regards
Rajesh Sachdev

Sushmita Jha

Jun 17, 2009, 10:38:56 AM6/17/09
to J.M. Garg, indiantreepix
Dear Garg-ji,

many congratulations! I marvel at your coversion of inspiration into action -  in an area that is so fascinating and uplifting that only Nature can be. I personally thank all members too and echoe Garg-ji's sentiments.

Regards,
Sushmita

ranjini kamath

Jun 17, 2009, 11:14:26 AM6/17/09
to J.M. Garg, indiantreepix
Gargji Sincere congratulations.Your initiative & your service to the
indiantreepix community has certainly paid off.I marvel at the amount
of effort that goes into maintaining this site.It's wonderful to have
people like you around.Thank you!
Sincerely
Ranjini Kamath

Saurabh Sawant

Jun 17, 2009, 12:15:20 PM6/17/09
to J.M. Garg, indiantreepix
You have been doing a great job. Thanks for all your efforts and many Congratulations to everyone.

Regards,
Saurabh

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 6:34 PM, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Regards,
Saurabh Sawant

http://www.flickr.com/photos/saurabhsawant1/

satish phadke

Jun 17, 2009, 12:29:13 PM6/17/09
to Saurabh Sawant, J.M. Garg, indiantreepix
Hats off to you Garg ji
It is indeed a great job to bring people together and make them contribute.........which is done by you.
Thanks
Satish

2009/6/17 Saurabh Sawant <masterm...@gmail.com>

--

http:// satishphadke.blogspot.com

bindu kapadia

Jun 17, 2009, 1:41:59 PM6/17/09
to Saurabh Sawant, J.M. Garg, indiantreepix
I join others to congratulate you Gargji.
Great work done.
Wishing you all the best.
Bindu

Kenneth Greby

Jun 17, 2009, 2:38:58 PM6/17/09
to indiantreepix, J.M. Garg
 Mr. Garg---

 Thanks for the history of your inspiration. I always like hearing how others found their calling to do good things. Keep up the good work.

Regards--
Ken Greby.

rashida atthar

Jun 17, 2009, 2:42:17 PM6/17/09
to jmg...@gmail.com, indian...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations Garg ji and thank you for starting such a wonderful group.

regards,

Rashida.

Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 18:34:22 +0530

Subject: [indiantreepix:13331] 'The Monk who sold his Ferrari'- A begining for Indiantreepix

purnim...@priyaentertainments.com

Jun 17, 2009, 11:09:13 PM6/17/09
to indian...@googlegroups.com

Many many congratulatios to you Garg ji for making it possible for all
like minded people to join this group to learn and earn so much
knowledge from each other.
Im basically a kindergarten student as compared to some of you.Im
really enjoying interacting with so many erudite personalities.
Thanks a million.

Purnima

shubhada nikharge

Jun 17, 2009, 11:39:24 PM6/17/09
to indian tree pix
Conratulations Gargji
and thanx a ton for the excellent file section and the database.
The database that u have created is the unique feature of this group. It is a huge job indeed.
thanx to all others too for their valuable contribution to the group.
cheers,
shubhada

Jun 18, 2009, 6:01:14 AM6/18/09
to indiantreepix, J.M. Garg

It is nice to know that the group is two years old.
It was also nice to know the origin of formation of this group.
Icongratulate you and all others who without giving any lame excuse aswer all the quarries ask on the group.
Because of them the group is live and active for 2 years.
SO----
HEARTIEST CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF THEM
Madhuri

Aug 7, 2009, 5:10:47 AM8/7/09
to J.M. Garg, indiantreepix
Dear JM Garg ji,
I won't repeat the well-deserved compliments paid you. But like other members I thank you for  inviting me to this group and also all members for, providing a convenient, fast and fairly reliable source for answers to our queries.. We are getting comprehensive taxonomy info and also pixs which are a great help in ID. Not to forget many snippets of odd facts, not neccesarily scientific in nature and links to sites for more info. On the whole a widely encompassing " encyclopedia "!! Thanks once again and by the way I am now keen to read the book which I had ignored earlier.