Most Interactive Person for April, 2015: Dr. Ushadi Micromini

Gurcharan Singh

Apr 30, 2015, 11:00:22 PM4/30/15
to efloraofindia
Dear friends
It gives me great pleasure to declare Ushadi as Most Interactive Person for the month of April, 2015, having posted second highest number of 242 posts after Garg ji (under 2 month compulsary gap.). Congrats Ushadi. Do keep engaging us with your crisp thought provoking comments.

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089

Ushadi Micromini

Apr 30, 2015, 11:08:22 PM4/30/15
to Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
yes
I wish we did not keep these stats, its embarrassing ..
but this tells me I had a respite from illness and deaths in my extended circle of family+friends+neighbors+NGO etc
keeps me on my toes:  them and their problems

but  seems that respite is going to be short- lived
enjoyed it while I could

We do have some very active younger  members
who are good photographers and diligent follow-up-ppers..and a delight to interact with

I have enjoyed talking to /with them

Gargji thanks for the platform for it

usha di

Usha di
===========

Ushadi Micromini

Apr 30, 2015, 11:11:49 PM4/30/15
to Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
I did not mean to imply i run any NGO

I just help some of the poorer members of  some neighboring NGOs run by old socially active ladies who happen to be friends or mashimas.

usha di
--
Usha di
===========

J.M. Garg

Apr 30, 2015, 11:46:17 PM4/30/15
to Ushadi Micromini, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Good work, Ushadi.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

The whole world uses
my Image Resource of more than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2400 members & 2,00,000 messages on 9.9.14) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 10,000 species & 2,00,000 images). Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia

Gurcharan Singh

Apr 30, 2015, 11:55:40 PM4/30/15
to J.M. Garg, Ushadi Micromini, efloraofindia
Dear friends
If other members also think that these stats or unnecessary I may discontinue from next month.

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089

J.M. Garg

May 1, 2015, 12:05:46 AM5/1/15
to Gurcharan Singh, Ushadi Micromini, efloraofindia
Hi, Singh ji.
These are very useful & inspiring to all our members.
Ushadi's comments were in lighter vein- to show her humility.

Ushadi Micromini

May 1, 2015, 12:27:38 AM5/1/15
to Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Stats are always necessary to running an organization

I only gave my opinion
its kinds makes me sya gee wiz...
usha di
--
Usha di
===========

Prashant Awale

May 1, 2015, 12:51:18 AM5/1/15
to Ushadi Micromini, Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Congrats Ushadi. You are the great source of inspiration to me and many more in this e-group ...
Regards
Prashant

Dinesh Valke

May 1, 2015, 1:13:32 AM5/1/15
to Prashant Awale, Ushadi Micromini, Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Hearty congratulations, Usha di.
Regards.
Dinesh

Ushadi Micromini

May 1, 2015, 11:10:13 AM5/1/15
to Prashant Awale, Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
You are welcome Prashant
I have enjoyed your cases and our interaction
Look forward to many years of good cases from you and wish you very successful career and life
usha di

On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 10:21 AM, Prashant Awale <pka...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Usha di
===========

Ushadi Micromini

May 1, 2015, 11:10:32 AM5/1/15
to Dinesh Valke, Prashant Awale, Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thanks Dinesh
You are a senior member , your cases are well done and you have a lot of stamina to go on those trips and patience to submit them here and on flickr

usha di
--
Usha di
===========

Aarti S. Khale

May 2, 2015, 10:32:22 AM5/2/15
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Hearty Congratulations Usha Di.
Aarti

Satish Phadke

May 2, 2015, 10:35:12 AM5/2/15
to Aarti S. Khale, indiantreepix
Congrats Usha di
Its your stories experience and knowledge which speaks through your posts

Dr Satish Phadke

Ushadi Micromini

May 2, 2015, 11:59:11 AM5/2/15
to J.M. Garg, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Hi, Singh ji.
These are very useful & inspiring to all our members.
Ushadi's comments were in lighter vein- to show her humility.

thanks for the insight
usha di
--
Usha di

Ushadi Micromini

May 2, 2015, 11:59:55 AM5/2/15
to Satish Phadke, Aarti S. Khale, indiantreepix
Satish and Arati
pleasure to interact

usha di
--