Grewia flavescens

Pravin Kawale

Jul 13, 2012, 4:11:42 AM7/13/12

Jul 14, 2012, 12:53:51 PM7/14/12
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

J.M. Garg

Dec 16, 2017, 2:56:47 AM12/16/17
to efloraofindia, Pravin Kawale
Does not matches with images at Grewia flavescens Juss.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

DSC02661.JPG
DSC02659.JPG
DSC02663.JPG

J.M. Garg

Dec 16, 2017, 5:15:09 AM12/16/17
to efloraofindia, Pravin Kawale
I think appears close to images at Grewia abutilifolia Vent. ex Juss.
DSC02661.JPG
DSC02659.JPG
DSC02663.JPG

mayur nandikar

Dec 19, 2017, 1:00:11 AM12/19/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Pravin Kawale
Yes, it is Grewia abutilifolia !

Mayur D. Nandikar (Ph.D. Botany)
Head Scientist,
Naoroji Godrej Centre for Plant Research (NGCPR)
c/o Lawkim Motors Division
431, Village Shindewadi, Post Shirwal,
Dist: Satara, Maharashtra, India 412 801
Office 02169-244401 (Ext 640)
www.ngcpr.org

Scopus ID 36495332200
ORCID ID: orcid.org/0000-0001-8626-3669

J.M. Garg

Dec 19, 2017, 4:14:56 AM12/19/17
to MayurNandikar, efloraofindia, Pravin Kawale
Thanks, Mayur ji.