Rosaceae Fortnight- Potentilla eriocarpa from Himachal-GSG39/Sept 2015

14 vues

gurinder goraya

non lue,
13 sept. 2015, 07:32:0113/09/2015
à indiantreepix
Dears,

Potentilla eriocarpa.

Regards,

Dr. G S Goraya, IFS
Deputy Director General (Research),
Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education,
New Forest P.O., Dehradun - 248006.
(Uttarakhand, India)
Tel. (+91-941-802-5036)
Potentilla eriocarpa_Chitkul.jpg

D.S Rawat

non lue,
13 sept. 2015, 10:28:3513/09/2015
à efloraofindia,guri...@hotmail.com
Probably Potentilla ambigua.
DSRawat Pantnagar

gurinder goraya

non lue,
13 sept. 2015, 20:26:2013/09/2015
à D.S Rawat,indiantreepix
Dear Dr. Rawat,

Thanks for pointing out nomenclature issue.

I distinguished between P. cuneata Wall. ex Lehm. and P. eriocarpa Wall. ex Lehm. - both otherwise looking similar - by the glabrous and hairy cuneate leaflets respectively. Now I find that nomenclature of P. cuneata is updated/ corrected as P. cuneifolia Bertol. with P.cuneata Wall. ex Lehm. and P. ambigua Cambess. as sysnonyms.

I has uploaded images of P. cuneata (now P. cuneifolia) also. Kindly help in fixing identity.

I also find a nomenclature mix up with respect to P. atrosanguinea vs. P. argyrophyalla. I had posted flowers of 3 colours i.e. yellow, orange and red under the caption P. atrosanguinea. However, some references place yellow flowered plants under P. argyrophyalla.

I shall be grateful for clarifying these issues.

Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 07:28:35 -0700
From: drdsrawat...@gmail.com
To: indian...@googlegroups.com
CC: guri...@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Rosaceae Fortnight- Potentilla eriocarpa from Himachal-GSG39/Sept 2015

J.M. Garg

non lue,
22 sept. 2015, 07:36:4422/09/2015
à efloraofindia,gurinder,D.S Rawat

Some earlier relevant feedback:

[...]

efi page on Potentilla cuneata - Potentilla cuneata Wallich ex Lehmann, Nov. Stirp. Pug. 3: 34. 1831. (syn: Potentilla ambigua Cambessèdes; Potentilla cuneifolia Bertol.; P. dolichopogon H. Léveillé) as per FOC & FON and as per efi thread

With regards,
J.M.Garg

The whole world uses
my Image Resource of more than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2500 members & 2,25,000 messages on 18.6.15) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,00,000 images). Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia

J.M. Garg

non lue,
5 oct. 2015, 01:27:1805/10/2015
à efloraofindia,D.S Rawat,gurinder

From: Kishanlal <kisha...@rediffmail.com>
Date: 5 October 2015 at 11:38
To: "J.M. Garg" <jmg...@gmail.com>

This is not p.eriocarpa.it must be p.cuneata.

Krishan lal
Get your own FREE website, FREE domain & FREE mobile app with Company email.
Know More >
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer