Eucalyptus For ID : California : 03NOV14 : AK-9

Aarti S. Khale

Nov 3, 2014, 12:50:33 AM11/3/14
to efloraofindia
Eucalyptus Species seen in Fremont on 28th Sept,14.
Very tall trees, name was given as Blue Gum.
I am not sure whether this was referred to as Blue Gum or another posted by me earlier from Fremont.
Aarti
P1280675.JPG
P1280687.JPG
P1280688.JPG
P1280690.JPG
P1280692.JPG
P1280693.JPG

J.M. Garg

Nov 9, 2014, 9:24:02 AM11/9/14
to efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale

With regards,
J.M.Garg

The whole world uses
my Image Resource of more than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2400 members & 2,00,000 messages on 9.9.14) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 10,000 species & 2,00,000 images). Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia

P1280675.JPG
P1280687.JPG
P1280688.JPG
P1280690.JPG
P1280692.JPG
P1280693.JPG

J.M. Garg

Nov 9, 2014, 9:56:38 AM11/9/14
to efloraofindia, M Swamy, Aarti S. Khale

Nov 10, 2014, 7:39:39 AM11/10/14
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, M Swamy
Garg Ji, Mahadeswara Ji,
Thanks again.
One of the Eucalyptus Species was given to me as Blue Gum.
Yes, we will wait for validation from our experts.
Regards,
Aarti

J.M. Garg

Nov 16, 2014, 4:59:40 AM11/16/14
to efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale, M Swamy

Some earlier relevant feedback:

For me the tree looks like Tasmanian blue gum ( E.globulus) . Let us wait for the taxonomic experts view.- from Mahadeswara ji

One of the Eucalyptus Species was given to me as Blue Gum.
Yes, we will wait for validation from our experts.
Regards,
Aarti
to efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale, M Swamy
I agree with Mahadeswara ji for id of Eucalyptus globulus as per the images at the following:

Aarti S. Khale

Mar 18, 2018, 2:08:14 AM3/18/18
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, M Swamy
Thanks Garg Ji.