Saurauia napaulensis DC.

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 25, 2016, 12:58:13 PM8/25/16
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Dear Mr.Garg,

Sharing some pictures of Saurauia napaulensis DC. shot at Nagarkot on 2 March 2014 at 6400 ft.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
DSC_0286.JPG
DSC_0288.JPG
DSC_0273.JPG

Tapas Chakrabarty

Aug 25, 2016, 1:27:40 PM8/25/16
to Saroj Kasaju, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Someone posted it recently!

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 25, 2016, 11:51:37 PM8/25/16
to Tapas Chakrabarty, efloraofindia, J. M. Garg

???

J.M. Garg

Aug 26, 2016, 1:11:35 AM8/26/16
to Saroj Kasaju, Tapas Chakrabarty, efloraofindia
Pl. see the thread by Nadeem ji.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 26, 2016, 3:19:56 AM8/26/16
to J. M. Garg, Tapas Chakrabarty, efloraofindia

I did not get what is meant?

J.M. Garg

Aug 26, 2016, 3:21:42 AM8/26/16
to Saroj Kasaju, Tapas Chakrabarty, efloraofindia
Answer to some posted it recently.

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 26, 2016, 3:25:06 AM8/26/16
to J. M. Garg, Tapas Chakrabarty, efloraofindia

Thanks! I got it!

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 11, 2017, 9:45:03 AM1/11/17
to J. M. Garg, Tapas Chakrabarty, efloraofindia
Dear Members,

Location: Godawari, Nepal
Altitude: 5000 ft.
Date: 10 January 2017

Nepali Names : गोगन Gogan / गोगने  Gogane / भोटे चिया Bhote Chiyaa / तिन्गीर Tingeer

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
CSC_0105.JPG
DSC_1045.JPG
DSC_1047.JPG
DSC_1048.JPG
DSC_1049.JPG
DSC_1050.JPG
DSC_1051.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jan 11, 2017, 10:23:54 PM1/11/17
to Saroj Kasaju, Tapas Chakrabarty, efloraofindia

Superb again.

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 2, 2017, 8:18:21 AM8/2/17
to J.M. Garg, Tapas Chakrabarty, efloraofindia
Thank you Mr. Garg !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

May 1, 2018, 1:09:56 PM5/1/18
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
LocationChobhar, Nepal
Date: 26 April 2018
Altitude: 4500 ft.
Habit : Wild

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
_DSC0612.JPG
_DSC0614.JPG
_DSC0615.JPG

J.M. Garg

May 1, 2018, 9:49:07 PM5/1/18
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Beautiful images, Saroj ji

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Superb again.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Thanks! I got it!

???

Someone posted it recently!

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

Saroj Kasaju

May 1, 2018, 10:18:08 PM5/1/18
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thank you Mr. Garg.