Plant of Indonesia 6: Shrub or small tree

Pudji Widodo

Jun 24, 2016, 4:48:53 AM6/24/16
to efloraofindia
Dear Sirs,

Could you help me to identify the following plant please.  Thank you.

Yours Sincerely,
Pudji Widodo
Fakultas Biologi Universitas Jenderal Soedirman
PURWOKERTO 53122 INDONESIA
DSC03191a.jpg
DSC03192a.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jun 28, 2016, 1:04:48 AM6/28/16
to efloraofindia, Pudji Widodo
Forwarding again for Id assistance please

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

DSC03191a.jpg
DSC03192a.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jul 1, 2016, 2:23:03 AM7/1/16
to Pudji Widodo, efloraofindia
I think both are different plants.

Gurcharan Singh

Nov 13, 2020, 7:13:52 AM11/13/20
to efloraofindia
Forwarding again for ID
Distributed as Unidentified  Indonesia Shrub or small tree
Group discussion at

Gurcharan Singh

Nov 13, 2020, 7:15:10 AM11/13/20
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Forwarding again for ID
Distributed as Unidentified  Indonesia Shrub or small tree
Group discussion at

Nov 13, 2020, 7:21:24 AM11/13/20
to efloraindia
First image looks like Aeschynanthus pulcher (Blume) G. Don !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 13, 2020, 7:24:26 AM11/13/20
to efloraindia
2nd image looks like Elaeagnus triflora Roxb. !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kumar Kasaju

Jan 25, 2021, 9:07:52 AM1/25/21
to pudji...@gmail.com, jmg...@gmail.com, sing...@gmail.com, indian...@googlegroups.com
Any comments from members??
Thank you
Saroj Kasaju

Gurcharan Singh

Aug 24, 2021, 10:38:04 AM8/24/21
to efloraofindia
Forwarding for ID
Group discussion at

Gurcharan Singh

Aug 24, 2021, 10:39:06 AM8/24/21
to indiantreepix, Pudji Widodo
Sep 8, 2021, 7:13:43 AM9/8/21
to efloraindia, Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, Pudji Widodo
Elaeagnus triflora Roxb. ??
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju