I'd please

Ranjit Ahluwalia

Jan 23, 2018, 1:14:34 AM1/23/18
to indiantreepix
Plz identify  ..us it dandelion ?
IMG-20180123-WA0006.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jan 23, 2018, 1:45:18 AM1/23/18
to Ranjit Ahluwalia, indiantreepix
Hi, Ranjit ji,
May I request you to pl. tell us where the tree in your thread at tree id L-12-2016(2) has been taken ? Was it cultivated?

On 23 January 2018 at 11:44, Ranjit Ahluwalia <ranjitahl...@gmail.com> wrote:
Plz identify  ..us it dandelion ?

With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Feb 1, 2018, 12:12:07 AM2/1/18
to efloraofindia, Ranjit Ahluwalia
IMG-20180123-WA0006.jpg

Saroj Kumar Kasaju

Dec 23, 2020, 4:46:08 AM12/23/20
to efloraofindia
Launaea sp. ?
Thank you
Saroj Kasaju

Dec 23, 2020, 7:31:04 AM12/23/20
to efloraofindia, Ranjit Ahluwalia, Saroj Kasaju

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Dec 28, 2020, 10:43:40 AM12/28/20
to efloraofindia, Ranjit Ahluwalia, Saroj Kasaju
Yes, appears so as per comparative images at Launaea

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Dec 28, 2020, 10:52:12 AM12/28/20
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Ranjit Ahluwalia

Thank you Mr. Garg !

Saroj Kasaju