MS Sept.,2017/01 Premna or Viburnum for ID

M Sawmliana

Sep 24, 2017, 9:47:05 PM9/24/17
to efloraofindia
Location : Hlimen
Date : 29-04-2017
Habit :Shrub or Undershrub
Habitat : Wild
Mizo name : Leidum or Vawngser

Regards,
M.Sawmliana
Leidum (1).JPG
Leidum (2).JPG

J.M. Garg

Sep 25, 2017, 9:13:32 AM9/25/17
to efloraofindia, M Sawmliana
Appears to be Premna, but images of close ups of flowers and fruits are required.
Leidum (1).JPG
Leidum (2).JPG

J.M. Garg

Oct 1, 2017, 8:30:37 AM10/1/17
to M Sawmliana, efloraofindia
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Leidum (1).JPG
Leidum (2).JPG

M Sawmliana

May 27, 2018, 4:15:42 AM5/27/18
to efloraofindia
It is Premna esculenta Roxb.

M Sawmliana

May 27, 2018, 4:17:43 AM5/27/18
to efloraofindia
It's Premna esculenta. And the Mizo name is Lei-dum

J.M. Garg

May 30, 2018, 1:22:17 AM5/30/18
to M Sawmliana, efloraofindia
Thanks, Sawmliana ji

On Sun 27 May, 2018, 1:47 PM M Sawmliana, <msawm...@gmail.com> wrote:
It's Premna esculenta. And the Mizo name is Lei-dum

J.M. Garg

Jun 1, 2018, 8:09:37 AM6/1/18
to M Sawmliana, efloraofindia
May I request you to pl. send close up of fruits to see the calyx.

On 27 May 2018 at 13:47, M Sawmliana <msawm...@gmail.com> wrote:
It's Premna esculenta. And the Mizo name is Lei-dum

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2975 members & 2,90,000 messages on 31.3.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images).

J.M. Garg

Jun 13, 2018, 7:28:45 AM6/13/18
to efloraofindia, M Sawmliana
Jun 13, 2018, 8:22:22 AM6/13/18
to efloraofindia, M Sawmliana, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks, Sawmliana ji.