Ochna obtusata from Alipore

surajit koley

May 30, 2012, 11:53:02 AM5/30/12
to efloraofindia
Sir / Madam,

While searching for the ID of another plant species i chanced upon the id of this one!

Species : Ochna obtusata DC.
Habit & Habitat : shrub or small tree
Date : 25-05-12, 12.55 p.m.
Place : Alipore Agri-Hort. Soc., Calcutta
ID help :

Thank you & Regards,

Surajit Koley
pic1_DSCN4605.jpg
pic2_DSCN4608.jpg
pic3_DSCN4609.jpg
pic4_DSCN4611.jpg
pic5_DSCN4612.jpg
pic6_DSCN4613.jpg
pic7_DSCN4614.jpg

ushadi Micromini

May 30, 2012, 11:58:10 AM5/30/12
to surajit koley, efloraofindia
yes
usha d
--
Usha di
===========

surajit koley

May 30, 2012, 12:00:59 PM5/30/12
to ushadi Micromini, efloraofindia
Thank you for confirming, Usha Di.

Regards,

surajit

ushadi Micromini

May 30, 2012, 12:08:38 PM5/30/12
to surajit koley, efloraofindia
forgot to tell u in winter has yellow flowers

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 9:23 PM, surajit koley <surajitno...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Usha di
===========

surajit koley

May 30, 2012, 12:13:01 PM5/30/12
to ushadi Micromini, efloraofindia
Usha Di,

Initially i thought the 1st pic is the flower and also had doubt if pic6 and pic7 were of different plant.... he he.

Regards,

surajit

J.M. Garg

May 19, 2018, 1:10:52 PM5/19/18
to efloraofindia, surajitkoley, Ushadi micromini
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2975 members & 2,90,000 messages on 31.3.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images).

pic1_DSCN4605.jpg
pic2_DSCN4608.jpg
pic3_DSCN4609.jpg
pic4_DSCN4611.jpg