SK552 08 JUN-2017:ID

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 8, 2017, 12:17:26 PM6/8/17
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Dear Members,

Location: 12 Mile, Kalimpong, India
Date: 23 May  2017
Altitude: 4000 ft.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
DSC_0903.JPG
DSC_0904.JPG
DSC_0906.JPG
DSC_0907.JPG
DSC_0909.JPG
DSC_0910.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jun 9, 2017, 12:42:35 AM6/9/17
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Nice images, Saroj ji.

Nidhan Singh

Jun 9, 2017, 3:57:05 AM6/9/17
to J.M. Garg, Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Premna??
--
Regards,

Dr. Nidhan Singh
Assistant Professor
Department of Botany
I.B. (PG) College
Panipat-132103 Haryana
Ph.: 09416371227

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 9, 2017, 10:55:51 AM6/9/17
to Nidhan Singh, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Very vague to guess for me , however , can I take
chance with Premna integrifolia L. ???

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Jun 19, 2017, 4:49:55 AM6/19/17
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Nidhan Singh

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Premna?? --

Regards,
Dr. Nidhan Singh
Very vague to guess for me , however , can I take
chance with Premna integrifolia L. ???
Thank you.
Saroj Kasaju

efi page on Premna serratifolia (syn: Premna integrifolia L.)

Premna species in eFloraofindia (with details/ keys from published papers/ regional floras/ FRLHT/ FOI/ Biotik/ efloras/ books etc., where ever available on net)

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

DSC_0903.JPG
DSC_0904.JPG
DSC_0906.JPG
DSC_0907.JPG
DSC_0909.JPG
DSC_0910.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jun 19, 2017, 8:53:16 AM6/19/17
to efloraofindia, Bimal Sar kar, Saroj Kasaju

Sep 24, 2017, 8:12:00 AM9/24/17
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju

Does not matches with images at Premna serratifolia L.
DSC_0903.JPG
DSC_0904.JPG
DSC_0906.JPG
DSC_0907.JPG
DSC_0909.JPG
DSC_0910.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 24, 2017, 1:25:07 PM9/24/17
to J.M. Garg, Bimal Sarkar, efloraofindia

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Sep 25, 2017, 9:08:19 AM9/25/17
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Calyx look much different from images given at my stated link: Premna serratifolia L.

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 25, 2017, 12:11:31 PM9/25/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Tough task !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

Dec 25, 2017, 11:42:33 AM12/25/17
to J.M. Garg, Nidhan Singh, efloraofindia
ID pending !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

May 15, 2018, 11:45:35 PM5/15/18
to J.M. Garg, Nidhan Singh, efloraofindia, Vijayasankar Raman, Pankaj Kumar, Gurcharan Singh, Dinesh Valke

Saroj Kasaju

May 20, 2018, 12:50:21 PM5/20/18
to J.M. Garg, Nidhan Singh, efloraofindia, Vijayasankar Raman, Pankaj Kumar, Gurcharan Singh, Dinesh Valke
_DSC0406.JPG
_DSC0410.JPG
_DSC0411.JPG
_DSC0413.JPG
_DSC0414.JPG
_DSC0415.JPG
_DSC0428.JPG
_DSC0429.JPG

J.M. Garg

May 21, 2018, 9:27:17 AM5/21/18
to Saroj Kasaju, Nidhan Singh, efloraofindia, Vijayasankar Raman, Pankaj Kumar, Gurcharan Singh, Dinesh Valke
Thanks, Saroj ji

J.M. Garg

Jun 1, 2018, 7:53:37 AM6/1/18
to Saroj Kasaju, Nidhan Singh, efloraofindia, Dinesh Valke
To me looks different from your originally posted images.
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2975 members & 2,90,000 messages on 31.3.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images).

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 1, 2018, 9:51:23 AM6/1/18
to J.M. Garg, Nidhan Singh, efloraofindia, Dinesh Valke
It was on the same location and I thought it to be same plant
as I did not find another plant at the spot.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

J.M. Garg