SK282DEC29-2016:ID

Saroj Kasaju

Dec 29, 2016, 4:07:52 AM12/29/16
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Dear members

Location: Nagarkot, Nepal
Altitude: 7000 ft.
Date: 28 December 2016

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
CSC_0895.JPG
DSC_0793.JPG
DSC_0795.JPG
DSC_0798.JPG
DSC_0800.JPG
DSC_0802.JPG
CSC_0896.JPG
CSC_0897.JPG

J.M. Garg

Dec 29, 2016, 10:50:16 PM12/29/16
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia

Thanks,  Saroj ji

J.M. Garg

Jan 15, 2017, 3:47:36 AM1/15/17
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

CSC_0895.JPG
DSC_0793.JPG
DSC_0795.JPG
DSC_0798.JPG
DSC_0800.JPG
DSC_0802.JPG
CSC_0896.JPG
CSC_0897.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jan 24, 2017, 6:46:22 AM1/24/17
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju

Mar 31, 2017, 1:07:59 PM3/31/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Same plant on 31 March 2017!
Would it help to ID ?

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
DSC_0744.JPG
DSC_0745.JPG
DSC_0746.JPG
DSC_0747.JPG

J.M. Garg

Apr 3, 2017, 10:39:04 PM4/3/17
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Thanks, Saroj ji

J.M. Garg

Apr 12, 2017, 6:58:06 AM4/12/17
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
With regards,
J.M.Garg

DSC_0744.JPG
DSC_0745.JPG
DSC_0746.JPG
DSC_0747.JPG

D.S Rawat

Apr 12, 2017, 7:17:30 AM4/12/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Probably a Lamiaceae member. Difficult to reach to any conclusion.

DSRawat Pantnagar

Dr D.S. Rawat
Department of Biological Sciences, G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology Pantnagar-263 145 Uttarakhand, INDIA
eflorapantnagar displaying wild flora of Pantnagar

J.M. Garg

Jun 20, 2017, 11:24:58 AM6/20/17
to Saroj Kasaju, Maan Rokaya, D.S Rawat, efloraofindia
Thanks, Saroj ji.

On 20 Jun 2017 8:45 p.m., "Saroj Kasaju" <kasaj...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear All,

Finally, I guess the ID is
Lonicera macrantha (D. Don) Spreng.
Please validate.

Location: Nagarkot, Nepal
Date : 20 June 2017
Altitude : 6600 ft.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Forwarded conversation
------------------------

From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Dec 29, 2016 at 2:52 PM
To: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>, "J.M. Garg" <jmg...@gmail.com>

Dear members

Location: Nagarkot, Nepal
Altitude: 7000 ft.
Date: 28 December 2016

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

----------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 9:35 AM
To: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Cc: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>

Thanks,  Saroj ji

----------

From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 5:31 PM
To: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>

From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 8:45 PM
To: Maan Rokaya <rokay...@gmail.com>

 ID Please!

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 10:52 PM

To: "J.M. Garg" <jmg...@gmail.com>, efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>

Same plant on 31 March 2017!
Would it help to ID ?

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

----------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 8:24 AM
To: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Cc: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>

Thanks, Saroj ji

----------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 4:42 PM
To: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>

From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 6:50 PM
To: Maan Rokaya <rokay...@gmail.com>

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Forwarded conversation
------------------------

From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Dec 29, 2016 at 2:52 PM
To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>, "J.M. Garg" <jmg...@gmail.com>

Dear members

Location: Nagarkot, Nepal
Altitude: 7000 ft.
Date: 28 December 2016

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

----------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 9:35 AM
To: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Cc: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>

Thanks,  Saroj ji

----------

From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 5:31 PM
To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>

From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 8:45 PM
To: Maan Rokaya <rokay...@gmail.com>

 ID Please!

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 10:52 PM
To: "J.M. Garg" <jmg...@gmail.com>, efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>

Same plant on 31 March 2017!
Would it help to ID ?

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

----------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 8:24 AM
To: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Cc: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>

Thanks, Saroj ji

----------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 4:42 PM
To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>

From: D.S Rawat <drdsrawat...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 5:01 PM
To: "J.M. Garg" <jmg...@gmail.com>
Cc: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>, Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 28, 2017, 12:14:57 PM6/28/17
to J.M. Garg, Maan Rokaya, D.S Rawat, efloraofindia
Is it correct ID ?

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Jul 9, 2017, 6:38:47 AM7/9/17
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Finally, I guess the ID is  Lonicera macrantha (D. Don) Spreng.
Jul 9, 2017, 10:09:30 AM7/9/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Dear Mr. Garg,

I have already checked . Cannot decide.
What about flower images ?

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

girish kumar ellezhuthil

Jul 10, 2017, 2:49:55 AM7/10/17
to efloraofindia, jmg...@gmail.com
Looks like a Rubiaceae member. Fruit bears calyx at the top.

J.M. Garg

Jul 10, 2017, 9:40:13 AM7/10/17
to girish kumar ellezhuthil, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks, Saroj ji.

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 9, 2017, 10:38:50 AM11/9/17
to J.M. Garg, girish kumar ellezhuthil, efloraofindia, D.S Rawat
Dear all,

Enclosing details about Lonicerafound in Kathmandu valley for your reference please !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

20171109_211424.jpg
20171109_211458.jpg
20171109_211528.jpg

J.M. Garg

Nov 9, 2017, 11:36:15 PM11/9/17
to Saroj Kasaju, girish kumar ellezhuthil, efloraofindia, D.S Rawat
Thanks, Saroj ji.
Pl. try to check these in net.

J.M. Garg

Nov 13, 2017, 10:49:05 PM11/13/17
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Nov 14, 2017, 9:22:28 AM11/14/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia

J.M. Garg

Nov 23, 2017, 7:36:05 AM11/23/17
to efloraofindia
Yes appears close as per images at
Date : 20 June 2017
Altitude : 6600 ft.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Forwarded conversation
------------------------

From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Dec 29, 2016 at 2:52 PM

To: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>, "J.M. Garg" <jmg...@gmail.com>

Dear members

Location: Nagarkot, Nepal
Altitude: 7000 ft.
Date: 28 December 2016

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

----------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>

Date: Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 9:35 AM
To: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Cc: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>

Thanks,  Saroj ji

----------

From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 5:31 PM

To: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>

From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>

Date: Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 8:45 PM
To: Maan Rokaya <rokay...@gmail.com>

 ID Please!

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>

Date: Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 10:52 PM

To: "J.M. Garg" <jmg...@gmail.com>, efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>

Same plant on 31 March 2017!
Would it help to ID ?

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

----------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>

Date: Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 8:24 AM
To: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Cc: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>

Thanks, Saroj ji

----------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>

Date: Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 4:42 PM
To: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>

From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>

Date: Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 6:50 PM
To: Maan Rokaya <rokay...@gmail.com>

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Forwarded conversation
------------------------

From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Dec 29, 2016 at 2:52 PM

To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>, "J.M. Garg" <jmg...@gmail.com>

Dear members

Location: Nagarkot, Nepal
Altitude: 7000 ft.
Date: 28 December 2016

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

----------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>

Date: Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 9:35 AM
To: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Cc: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>

Thanks,  Saroj ji

----------

From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 5:31 PM

To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>

From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>

Date: Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 8:45 PM
To: Maan Rokaya <rokay...@gmail.com>

 ID Please!

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>

Date: Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 10:52 PM

To: "J.M. Garg" <jmg...@gmail.com>, efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>

Same plant on 31 March 2017!
Would it help to ID ?

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

----------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>

Date: Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 8:24 AM
To: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Cc: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>

Thanks, Saroj ji

----------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>

Date: Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 4:42 PM
To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>

Probably a Lamiaceae member. Difficult to reach to any conclusion.

DSRawat Pantnagar

Dr D.S. Rawat
Department of Biological Sciences, G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology Pantnagar-263 145 Uttarakhand, INDIA
eflorapantnagar displaying wild flora of Pantnagar

DSC_0736.JPG
DSC_0737.JPG
DSC_0738.JPG
DSC_0739.JPG
DSC_0746.JPG
DSC_0748.JPG
DSC_0751.JPG

J.M. Garg

Nov 23, 2017, 7:37:45 AM11/23/17
to efloraofindia
Date : 20 June 2017
Altitude : 6600 ft.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Forwarded conversation
------------------------

From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Dec 29, 2016 at 2:52 PM

To: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>, "J.M. Garg" <jmg...@gmail.com>

Dear members

Location: Nagarkot, Nepal
Altitude: 7000 ft.
Date: 28 December 2016

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

----------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 9:35 AM
To: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Cc: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>

Thanks,  Saroj ji

----------

From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 5:31 PM

To: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>

From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>

Date: Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 8:45 PM
To: Maan Rokaya <rokay...@gmail.com>

 ID Please!

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>

Date: Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 10:52 PM

To: "J.M. Garg" <jmg...@gmail.com>, efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>

Same plant on 31 March 2017!
Would it help to ID ?

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

----------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 8:24 AM
To: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Cc: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>

Thanks, Saroj ji

----------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 4:42 PM
To: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>

From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>

Date: Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 6:50 PM
To: Maan Rokaya <rokay...@gmail.com>

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Forwarded conversation
------------------------

From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Dec 29, 2016 at 2:52 PM

To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>, "J.M. Garg" <jmg...@gmail.com>

Dear members

Location: Nagarkot, Nepal
Altitude: 7000 ft.
Date: 28 December 2016

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

----------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 9:35 AM
To: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Cc: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>

Thanks,  Saroj ji

----------

From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 5:31 PM

To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>

From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>

Date: Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 8:45 PM
To: Maan Rokaya <rokay...@gmail.com>

 ID Please!

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>

Date: Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 10:52 PM

To: "J.M. Garg" <jmg...@gmail.com>, efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>

Same plant on 31 March 2017!
Would it help to ID ?

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

----------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 8:24 AM
To: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Cc: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>

Thanks, Saroj ji

----------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 4:42 PM
To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>

Probably a Lamiaceae member. Difficult to reach to any conclusion.

DSRawat Pantnagar

Dr D.S. Rawat
Department of Biological Sciences, G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology Pantnagar-263 145 Uttarakhand, INDIA
eflorapantnagar displaying wild flora of Pantnagar

DSC_0747.JPG
DSC_0750.JPG
DSC_0752.JPG
DSC_0754.JPG
DSC_0755.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Dec 20, 2017, 6:57:04 AM12/20/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Dear Mr. Garg,

Is it Lonicera or other Sp.?

I guess it is matching to the ID I have suggested
earlier. Out of 3 Lonicera found in the Kathmandu
Valley it only looks like matching the best for this twiner.

Location: Nagarkot, Nepal
Date: 12 December 2017
Altitude: 6800 ft.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
DSC_0240.JPG
DSC_0241.JPG
DSC_0242.JPG
DSC_0243.JPG
DSC_0244.JPG

J.M. Garg

Dec 20, 2017, 11:51:16 PM12/20/17
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Thanks, Saroj ji, for additional images.

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 22, 2018, 1:15:37 PM3/22/18
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Dear Mr. Garg,

Dr. Maan Rokaya has confirmed it as L. macrantha .
Can I have your opinion please ?

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Mar 23, 2018, 1:09:20 AM3/23/18
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
DSC_0736.JPG
DSC_0737.JPG
DSC_0738.JPG
DSC_0739.JPG
DSC_0746.JPG
DSC_0748.JPG
DSC_0751.JPG

D.S Rawat

Mar 23, 2018, 5:12:11 AM3/23/18
to efloraofindia
It resembles to L. macrantha as seen in a herbarium specimen: http://apps.kew.org/herbcat/getImage.do?imageBarcode=K000396451

but the images no- 0744, 45, 46, 47 sent on the date 31.3.2017 may be a different plant (leaves are petiolate in them and inflorescence is elongated, these seems closer to any Scutellaria).

DSRawat Pantnagar

Dear All,

Cc: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>

Thanks,  Saroj ji

----------

From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 5:31 PM

To: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>

To: "J.M. Garg" <jmg...@gmail.com>, efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>

Same plant on 31 March 2017!
Would it help to ID ?

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

----------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 8:24 AM
To: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Cc: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>

Thanks, Saroj ji

----------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 4:42 PM

To: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>

From: D.S Rawat <drdsrawat...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 5:01 PM
To: "J.M. Garg" <jmg...@gmail.com>
Cc: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>, Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Cc: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>

Thanks,  Saroj ji

----------

From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 5:31 PM

To: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>

To: "J.M. Garg" <jmg...@gmail.com>, efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>

Same plant on 31 March 2017!
Would it help to ID ?

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

----------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 8:24 AM
To: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Cc: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>

Thanks, Saroj ji

----------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 4:42 PM

To: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>

J.M. Garg

Mar 23, 2018, 5:15:56 AM3/23/18
to D.S Rawat, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks, Rawat ji.

DSRawat Pantnagar

Dear All,

Cc: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>

Thanks,  Saroj ji

----------

From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 5:31 PM

To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>

To: "J.M. Garg" <jmg...@gmail.com>, efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>

Same plant on 31 March 2017!
Would it help to ID ?

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

----------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 8:24 AM
To: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Cc: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>

Thanks, Saroj ji

----------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 4:42 PM

To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>

From: D.S Rawat <drdsrawat...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 5:01 PM
To: "J.M. Garg" <jmg...@gmail.com>
Cc: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>, Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Cc: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>

Thanks,  Saroj ji

----------

From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 5:31 PM

To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>

To: "J.M. Garg" <jmg...@gmail.com>, efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>

Same plant on 31 March 2017!
Would it help to ID ?

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

----------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 8:24 AM
To: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Cc: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>

Thanks, Saroj ji

----------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 4:42 PM

To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 23, 2018, 10:22:17 AM3/23/18
to J.M. Garg, D.S Rawat, efloraofindia
Dear all,

Finally!  Thank you all for the ID validation !
You are right Rawat Ji! Those could be
Scutellaria scandens D.Don.

Nepali Name : बन जुही  Ban Juhi

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 30, 2018, 11:06:45 AM4/30/18
to J.M. Garg, D.S Rawat, efloraofindia
Dear Mr. Garg,

We need to remove images  DCS_0744 and 0747 from
the EFS as these two images belongs to Scutalleria scandens.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

May 1, 2018, 4:32:04 AM5/1/18
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Thanks a lot, Saroj ji.
I will do the needful in due course.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Thanks, Rawat ji.

Saroj Kasaju

May 1, 2018, 4:42:05 AM5/1/18
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thank you Mr. Garg .

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

May 3, 2018, 4:36:23 AM5/3/18
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
I checked up.
Images appears to be rightly placed at

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2975 members & 2,90,000 messages on 31.3.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images).

J.M. Garg

May 3, 2018, 4:38:13 AM5/3/18
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Corrected now at Lonicera