WHITE FLOWER FROM SOLAPUR MAHARASHTRA

Geeta Rane

Sep 19, 2008, 4:35:21 AM9/19/08
to indiantreepix
Greetings,
sharing a flower photo taken at Solapur,Maharashtra
ID clue would be appreciated,
Thanks
With prayers
geeta
WHITE centre YELLOW solapur MAH.jpg

Rajesh Sachdev

Sep 20, 2008, 5:44:26 AM9/20/08
to indiantreepix
Geeta, would you have acloseup of the flower. Would be of help to
identify it.
>  WHITE centre YELLOW solapur MAH.jpg
> 177KViewDownload

Geeta Rane

Sep 21, 2008, 11:47:06 AM9/21/08
to Rajesh Sachdev, indiantreepix
Greetings,
Thanks.

it was sunny and bright day, because of which the shots on the screen was unvisible, I had taken four different shots for this flower too; but all found out of focus, blur,etc

I am submiiting the same pix after working on it, hope this will help

With blessings,

geeta

Geeta Rane

Sep 22, 2008, 4:09:33 AM9/22/08
to indiantreepix
OH my GOD! sorry for this nuisance,
it was continuous interrupted internet from satruday, since then i was trying to post, and failed again,extremely sorry
thanks geeta

On 9/21/08, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, Geeta ji,
No attachments?

white with yellow centre at Nannaj.JPG

J.M. Garg

Sep 22, 2008, 10:11:24 AM9/22/08
to Geeta Rane, indiantreepix
For my Birds, Butterflies, Trees, Landscape pictures etc., visit http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/J.M.Garg

JM Garg

Jul 24, 2016, 6:17:55 AM7/24/16
to efloraofindia, hobb...@gmail.com
I think it should be Heliotropium marifolium J.König ex Retz. as per images herein.
white with yellow centre at Nannaj.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jul 26, 2016, 5:12:59 AM7/26/16
to Geeta Rane
Thanks, Geeta ji.

On 26 July 2016 at 14:40, Geeta Rane <hobb...@gmail.com> wrote:

Much appreciated !
With Regards,

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).