Fwd: Request for identification of Lamiaceae member. 2

J.M. Garg

May 26, 2017, 10:56:50 AM5/26/17
to efloraofindia, BISWAJIT ROY : n JOY
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Biswajit Roy" <biswaji...@gmail.com>
Date: 26 May 2017 7:21 p.m.
Subject: Request for identification of Lamiaceae member.
To: "J.M. Garg" <jmg...@gmail.com>

Dear Sir,
I have collected this plants from Darjeeling  on 02.05.2017. May I request you to kindly help me to identify this plant specimens.
Thanking you and with regards,
Dr. Biswajit Roy
Assistant Professor,
PG Department of Botany,
R.K.M.V.C. College, Rahara, Kolkata
IMG_0368.JPG

Nidhan Singh

May 26, 2017, 12:11:41 PM5/26/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, BISWAJIT ROY : n JOY
Likely to be Ajuga sp. ...!!
--
Regards,

Dr. Nidhan Singh
Assistant Professor
Department of Botany
I.B. (PG) College
Panipat-132103 Haryana
Ph.: 09416371227

J.M. Garg

May 29, 2017, 12:43:08 AM5/29/17
to Nidhan Singh, efloraofindia, BISWAJIT ROY : n JOY
BISWAJIT ji,
Pl. Check comparative images at Ajuga page in efi site.

J.M. Garg

May 29, 2017, 11:13:10 PM5/29/17
to efloraofindia
Jul 16, 2017, 5:09:29 AM7/16/17
to efloraofindia, biswaji...@gmail.com
I think closer to images at Ajuga reptans
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

IMG_0368.JPG