Ruellia patula for validation :: JJ - Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park, March 2018 :: ARKAPR-07

Alka Khare

Apr 19, 2018, 9:31:43 PM4/19/18
to efloraofindia
Hello friends

This was clicked at the Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park at Jodhpur in March 2018.

I guess it is Ruellia patula. Could the experts validate?

Thanks and regards
Alka Khare
Ruellia patula_JJ Rao Jodha2.JPG
Ruellia patula_JJ Rao Jodha1.JPG

J.M. Garg

Apr 20, 2018, 12:19:35 AM4/20/18
to Alka, efloraofindia
Thanks, Alka ji

J.M. Garg

Apr 23, 2018, 12:12:41 AM4/23/18
to efloraofindia, Alka
Ruellia patula_JJ Rao Jodha2.JPG
Ruellia patula_JJ Rao Jodha1.JPG

Alka Khare

Apr 23, 2018, 1:01:59 AM4/23/18
to efloraofindia
Thank you Garg ji for your feedback.

I had based my ID on the Rao Jodha Desert Rock park brochure which lists the plants in the park. The brochure is available here. The plant guide is available here.

Would await further feedback on the ID.

Thanks and regards
Alka Khare

J.M. Garg

May 1, 2018, 9:30:09 AM5/1/18
to Alka, efloraofindia
Images at plant guide link provided by you are not diagnostic as it does not show the side view of the flower tube.