Identification requested ATJUNE2016/23

Anil Thakur

Jun 27, 2016, 1:23:23 PM6/27/16
to efloraofindia
Kindly identify this cultivated plant.
Shimla
April, 2016

--
With best Regards,

Dr. Anil Kumar Thakur
DSCN6698.JPG
DSCN6700.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jun 28, 2016, 12:23:13 AM6/28/16
to Anil Thakur, efloraofindia
Nice pictures.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

J.M. Garg

Jul 1, 2016, 2:21:28 AM7/1/16
to efloraofindia, Anil Thakur

Forwarding  again for Id assistance please.

DSCN6698.JPG
DSCN6700.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Jan 12, 2021, 3:55:52 AM1/12/21
to efloraofindia
Forwarding again for ID
Distributed as Shimla cultivated plant
It is Santolina chamaecyparissus
Group discussion at

Gurcharan Singh

Jan 12, 2021, 3:57:09 AM1/12/21
to efloraofindia, Anil Thakur
Forwarding again for ID
Distributed as Shimla cultivated plant
It is Santolina chamaecyparissus
Group discussion at

Jan 12, 2021, 4:00:27 AM1/12/21
to efloraindia, Anil Thakur
Asteraceae ?
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Gurcharan Singh

Jan 12, 2021, 4:03:48 AM1/12/21
to efloraofindia, Anil Thakur
Saroj ji
I have already identified above as Santolina chamaecyparissus

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Mob: 9810359089

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "efloraofindia" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CAEf%3DytQe_-w9w52k7ZDtiQksYyhrq%3DNGguxHNqa7YZAxhXOXXQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 12, 2021, 4:09:28 AM1/12/21
to efloraindia, Anil Thakur

Thank you Gurucharan sir ! At least Family guess was correct.

Saroj Kasaju

Dr. Anil Kumar Thakur

Jan 12, 2021, 4:17:51 AM1/12/21
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Yes, Sir
It was identified by you.
Now, I have some beautiful clicks with me.

Regards

Gurcharan Singh

Jan 12, 2021, 6:24:23 AM1/12/21
to Dr. Anil Kumar Thakur, efloraofindia
Good to know Anil ji
I have been clicking it every year when I visit California, it is very commonly grown there.