Top uploads of April, 2015

Gurcharan Singh

Apr 30, 2015, 11:50:19 PM4/30/15
to efloraofindia
Understandably due to gap of family fortnight and some of us out of station or extra busy, the number of uploads this month suffered. Hope with trips planned in near future we will have increased uploads this months. Congrats to top uploaders of April, 2015

April  15, total

Anurag Sharma

58

Bimal Sar Kar

35

Surajit Koley

32

Ashwini Bhatia

30

P. Santhan

16

Karuna Das

10

Alka Khare

10

Aarti  Khale

 7

Nidhan Singh

3

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089

Ushadi Micromini

May 1, 2015, 12:00:53 AM5/1/15
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Its not unfortunate, Gurcharanji... the pace of new cases and bringing up of already submitted ones was just right ...  I think.

Remember?  we had a very busy three weeks just before..

until about middle of the month we still had quite a few unresolved cases.
and I had asked for a breather since as I had said it was raining cases, there was no time to take it all in,  I felt we needed time to organize our thoughts ... and make sense of all the submissions,

it also gave time to others not participating in the family weeks to send in their cases...

so this month has given us time to go thru the  last few hundred submissions..
Garg ji will agree.

Yet we still have some acanthaceae that  have not been finalized
i think we are waiting for you to kindly peruse them  before the new family  week/month starts, and you all embark on a very fruitful journey  and send in wonderful stuff.

Usha di

Usha di
===========

J.M. Garg

May 1, 2015, 12:03:53 AM5/1/15
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Congrats to all of you for the wonderful uploads.

With some more time, for me it was a great opportunity to return back to updating genera pages.
Also I could individually mail to a lot of experts to send me their list of publications, which led to efi now having more than 200 authors' publications.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

The whole world uses
my Image Resource of more than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2400 members & 2,00,000 messages on 9.9.14) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 10,000 species & 2,00,000 images). Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia

Dinesh Valke

May 1, 2015, 1:01:50 AM5/1/15
to J.M. Garg, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Hearty congratulations to the top contributors during April 2015 !!
Thanks Gurcharan ji for the statistics.
Regards.
Dinesh

surajit koley

May 1, 2015, 7:28:43 AM5/1/15
to J.M. Garg, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Thanks Sir.

Regards

surajit