SK257EC23-2016:ID

Saroj Kasaju

Dec 23, 2016, 3:56:09 AM12/23/16
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Dear members

Location: Balaju, Katthmandu, Nepal
Altitude: 4600ft.
Date: 31 August 2013

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
DSC_0654.JPG
DSC_0655.JPG
DSC_0696.JPG
DSC_0697.JPG

J.M. Garg

Dec 23, 2016, 8:00:58 AM12/23/16
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia

Rubiaceae?

J.M. Garg

Jan 8, 2017, 8:30:45 AM1/8/17
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Rubiaceae?
Is it a shrub ? - from me
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

DSC_0654.JPG
DSC_0655.JPG
DSC_0696.JPG
DSC_0697.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jan 21, 2017, 2:55:16 AM1/21/17
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Rubiaceae?
Is it a shrub ? - from me
Jan 22, 2017, 1:07:29 PM1/22/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
It is shrub.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 23, 2017, 2:50:03 PM8/23/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/indiantreepix/Hedyotis$20scandens Roxb.|sort:relevance/indiantreepix/cTSbtX7rQ5M/lIIf9wMHAgAJ     ??????

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Sep 1, 2017, 6:10:46 AM9/1/17
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
I think your link is not working.

J.M. Garg

Sep 9, 2017, 4:48:21 AM9/9/17
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Yes to me also appear close to images under threads at Dimetia scandens

Sep 21, 2017, 10:30:49 AM9/21/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thank you Mr. Garg !

Thank you.