Please serialize your posts and give unique subject line to each

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 15, 2016, 9:32:03 AM2/15/16
to efloraofindia
Dear members
It has been noticed that some new members do not serialize their posts, which not only makes documentation difficult, but also gives chances of threads mixing up.
   Members are requested to serialize their posts each month as under
  Member initials+Month in short+year+your post number that month
If it is my first post this month I will append -GSFEB2016/01 at the end of subject line.

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089

Ushadi Micromini

Feb 16, 2016, 7:43:51 PM2/16/16
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
I agree with Gurcharanji completely.

Its quite frustrating that  this is often not done despite repeated reminders.

Each society has rules
its our civic duty to follow them.
So please do so.

Thank you

Those who are not doing it...please do it and you'll see the benefits in your own cases and for the good of the group and the site.

Usha di

Usha di