MS Sept.2016/08 for ID

M Sawmliana

Sep 29, 2016, 9:46:30 PM9/29/16
to efloraofindia
Place : Sairep, Mizoram
Altitude : ca.1,500 m.
Date : 21/09/2016
Habit : Straggling shrub
Habitat : Wild

Regards,
M.Sawmliana
Rubus sp..JPG

Tapas Chakrabarty

Sep 30, 2016, 4:44:48 AM9/30/16
to M Sawmliana, efloraofindia
Rubus!

J.M. Garg

Oct 6, 2016, 2:01:59 AM10/6/16
to efloraofindia, M Sawmliana, Tapas Chakrabarty

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Rubus! - Tapas ji

Rubus species in efi so far.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

Rubus sp..JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 6, 2016, 2:48:11 AM10/6/16
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, M Sawmliana, Tapas Chakrabarty
Dear All,

According to the leaf and altitude I guess it matches with
Accepted scientific name:
Rubus indicus Thunb. (accepted name)1 literature reference for Rubus indicus  Thunb.
Synonyms:
Rubus rugosus Wight (synonym)1 literature reference for Rubus rugosus Wight
Rubus wightii Gamble (synonym)

Than you.

Saroj Kasaju