Tspkumar- 1st Runner Up Hero of the efloraofindia site in May'2016

J.M. Garg

Jun 1, 2016, 3:54:32 AM6/1/16
to efloraofindia
Dear members,
Not only he is posting marvellous images from Western Ghats, but is also the 1st Runner Up Hero in this month for inserting images on around 65 species pages in efi site from efi threads.
We are really impressed not only by his love for nature & Western Ghats, but also to show it to the larger audience in the world.
Thanks, TSP Kumar ji for the good work.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

Gurcharan Singh

Jun 1, 2016, 7:24:49 AM6/1/16
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Congrats TSP Kumar ji

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089

Nidhan Singh

Jun 1, 2016, 8:54:16 AM6/1/16
to Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
A very nice and noble work done Kumar Ji..
Congrats and thanks...!!

--
Regards,

Dr. Nidhan Singh
Assistant Professor
Department of Botany
I.B. (PG) College
Panipat-132103 Haryana
Ph.: 09416371227

tsp kumar

Jun 1, 2016, 11:32:02 AM6/1/16
to Nidhan Singh, Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thanks Nidhan Singh ji.It has been a pleasure to be associated with all my friends in the efi group.

Bhagyashri

Jun 2, 2016, 12:35:39 AM6/2/16
to tsp kumar, Nidhan Singh, Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
TSP Kumar ji,
Congratulations
Regards
Bhagyashri