SK198NOV14-2016:ID

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 14, 2016, 10:25:54 AM11/14/16
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Dear Members,

Location: Champadevi, Nepal
Altitude:  6000 ft.
Date: 12 November 2016

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
CSC_0366.JPG
CSC_0367.JPG
DSC_0161.JPG
DSC_0162.JPG
DSC_0163.JPG
DSC_0164.JPG

J.M. Garg

Nov 14, 2016, 11:33:27 PM11/14/16
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia

Thanks, Saroj ji

J.M. Garg

Nov 24, 2016, 2:29:11 AM11/24/16
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

CSC_0366.JPG
CSC_0367.JPG
DSC_0161.JPG
DSC_0162.JPG
DSC_0163.JPG
DSC_0164.JPG

C CHADWELL

Nov 24, 2016, 8:39:05 AM11/24/16
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Nothing comes to mind.  Harder with immature fruits and no visible close-up.

Best Wishes,

Chris Chadwell

81 Parlaunt Road
SLOUGH
SL3 8BE
UK

Dec 7, 2016, 1:58:53 AM12/7/16
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju

Jun 16, 2017, 12:51:09 AM6/16/17
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Any idea about the family ?

Jun 23, 2017, 5:02:04 AM6/23/17
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Any idea about the family ?

May 21, 2019, 4:35:49 AM5/21/19
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Bubai Bera
ID pending !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

May 21, 2019, 10:16:58 AM5/21/19
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Jun 1, 2019, 5:16:11 AM6/1/19
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 1,70,000 images are directly displayed).

CSC_0366.JPG
CSC_0367.JPG
DSC_0161.JPG
DSC_0162.JPG
DSC_0163.JPG
DSC_0164.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 1, 2019, 5:25:34 AM6/1/19
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Cannot say !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 27, 2020, 3:07:29 AM11/27/20
to J.M. Garg, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, efloraofindia
Re-surfacing for ID : Fwd: SK198NOV14-2016:I
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Nov 29, 2020, 3:15:08 AM11/29/20
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
I think ‎Ligustrum
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 29, 2020, 7:15:18 AM11/29/20
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
May be Mr. Garg !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Nov 30, 2020, 11:33:06 AM11/30/20
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
It will be Ligustrum compactum as per images and details herein.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Sep 8, 2023, 2:50:49 AM9/8/23
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Tabish
I think it may be Ligustrum nepalense Wall. as per publication at Ligustrum indicum
Pl. confirm or otherwise.