Anurag ji, Nidhan ji, Tsp Kumar ji, Ashwini ji- we learn from you

J.M. Garg

Apr 29, 2016, 10:43:55 PM4/29/16
to efloraofindia, Anurag Sharma, Nidhan Singh, tsp, Ashwini Bhatia
Dear members,
Thanks to Anurag ji, Nidhan ji, Tsp Kumar ji, Ashwini ji & such other members, who post such detailed pictures that we are not only mesmerised by these but these form complete sets just like we have in Biotik. We will also be following the same in future on species pages by having more than 4 images (which we currently follow) to cover up all aspects.
Thanks to this young brigade (except Nidhan ji) for teaching us & others every day. They are the future of efloraofindia.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

Dinesh Valke

Apr 29, 2016, 11:13:52 PM4/29/16
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Anurag Sharma, Nidhan Singh, tsp, Ashwini Bhatia
Thank you Anurag, Nidhan ji, Tsp Kumar ji, Ashwini ji and others for making the database richer with photos. It helps all of us in registering the plants' identities in our heads - just as we know our friends and relatives by their faces / photos. Thanks a lot.

Regards.
Dinesh

J.M. Garg

Apr 29, 2016, 11:27:33 PM4/29/16
to Dinesh Valke, efloraofindia, Anurag Sharma, Nidhan Singh, tsp, Ashwini Bhatia
Thanks, Dinesh ji.
Sorry forgot the name of old stalwarts like you in this regard.

Dinesh Valke

Apr 30, 2016, 12:29:04 AM4/30/16
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Anurag Sharma, Nidhan Singh, tsp, Ashwini Bhatia
Oh thanks Garg ji ... I did not imply that; just wanted to thank for the benefit I am getting.
I am far away, in this context.
Regards.
Dinesh

Ushadi Micromini

May 1, 2016, 3:57:45 AM5/1/16
to Dinesh Valke, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Anurag Sharma, Nidhan Singh, tsp, Ashwini Bhatia
yes Gargji

usha di
Usha di
===========

Ashwini Bhatia

May 1, 2016, 7:37:51 AM5/1/16
to J.M. Garg, Dinesh Valke, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Anurag Sharma, Nidhan Singh, tsp, Ushadi Micromini
Certainly it is the other way round. I learnt early on from the group seniors to look at various aspects of a plant before arriving at an ID. The photos just followed from that principle.

Thank you all very much for your constant support and encouragement.

With warm regards,
Ashwini

Anurag N. Sharma

May 2, 2016, 6:56:22 AM5/2/16
to Ashwini Bhatia, J.M. Garg, Dinesh Valke, efloraofindia, Nidhan Singh, tsp, Ushadi Micromini
Thank you very much Garg sir., Dinesh sir and Usha ma'am The encouragement I receive here is a prime reason to keep finding and photographing more flowers!
--
Anurag N. Sharma
BSc. (CBZ) 3rd Year