SK564 13 JUN-2017:ID

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 13, 2017, 11:21:01 AM6/13/17

Date: 21 May  2017

Jun 13, 2017, 11:42:46 AM6/13/17

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 13, 2017, 11:47:05 AM6/13/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thank you Mr. Garg .

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Promila Chaturvedi

Jun 16, 2017, 3:24:53 PM6/16/17
to Saroj Kasaju, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Friends,
I am also waiting to get this plant identify.
Promila

J.M. Garg

Jun 23, 2017, 8:49:12 AM6/23/17
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju

With regards,
J.M.Garg

DSC_0689.JPG
DSC_0690.JPG
DSC_0691.JPG
DSC_0692.JPG
DSC_0693.JPG
DSC_0694.JPG

Anil Thakur

Jun 23, 2017, 8:55:33 AM6/23/17
to J. M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Appears to be some Deutzia species.

J.M. Garg

Jun 23, 2017, 9:03:33 AM6/23/17
to Anil Thakur, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks, Anil ji.

Promila Chaturvedi

Jun 23, 2017, 1:26:13 PM6/23/17
to J.M. Garg, Anil Thakur, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
I think it is Philadelphus'Virdi'.
Promila

Thanks, Anil ji.

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 25, 2017, 7:36:08 AM6/25/17
to Promila Chaturvedi, Tabish, flowers...@gmail.com, J.M. Garg, Anil Thakur, efloraofindia
Deutzia scabra var. candidissima (Froebel) Rehder  ????

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Jun 25, 2017, 9:28:02 AM6/25/17
to Saroj Kasaju, Promila Chaturvedi, Tabish, flowers...@gmail.com, Anil Thakur, efloraofindia

On 25 June 2017 at 17:06, Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com> wrote:
Deutzia scabra var. candidissima (Froebel) Rehder  ????

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Dinesh Valke

Jun 25, 2017, 9:54:26 AM6/25/17
to J.M. Garg, Saroj Kasaju, Promila Chaturvedi, Tabish, flowers...@gmail.com, Anil Thakur, efloraofindia
... same / similar plant in Nidhan ji's post.
Regards.
Dinesh

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 25, 2017, 10:43:35 AM6/25/17
to Dinesh Valke, Nidhan Singh, J.M. Garg, Promila Chaturvedi, Tabish, flowers...@gmail.com, Anil Thakur, efloraofindia
Thank you all for the efforts !

Deutzia scabra 'Plena'

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Nidhan Singh

Jun 29, 2017, 9:37:24 AM6/29/17
to Saroj Kasaju, Dinesh Valke, J.M. Garg, Promila Chaturvedi, Tabish, flowers...@gmail.com, Anil Thakur, efloraofindia
Thanks Anil Ji, Garg Ji, Saroj Ji and Dinesh Ji for identifying my post.
--
Regards,

Dr. Nidhan Singh
Assistant Professor