Capparaceae and Cleomaceae Fortnight:: Crateva adansonii SMP 17

Satish Phadke

Sep 5, 2013, 9:53:50 AM9/5/13
to indiantreepix
Crateva adansonii
Near Belgaon

Inline images 1
Dr Satish Phadke
Varun.jpg

Balkar Singh

Sep 5, 2013, 11:44:13 AM9/5/13
to Satish Phadke, indiantreepix
Lovely Shot Satish Ji. Crateva is always confusing to me.....

Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Head, Deptt. of Botany and Biotechnology &
Horticulture Incharge
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964
Varun.jpg

J.M. Garg

Sep 30, 2016, 3:00:23 AM9/30/16
to efloraofindia, Satish Phadke
Hi, Satish ji.
Pl. check BSI (eFlora of India) with details & keys (Distribution). It may be some other species like Crateva magna (Lour.) DC.
No. of nerves are not clear.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

Gurcharan Singh

Jul 24, 2021, 7:33:56 AM7/24/21
to efloraofindia
Forwarding for ID
Distributed as Crateva magna ?
Group discussion at

On Friday, September 30, 2016 at 12:30:23 PM UTC+5:30 JM Garg wrote:
Hi, Satish ji.
Pl. check BSI (eFlora of India) with details & keys (Distribution). It may be some other species like Crateva magna (Lour.) DC.
No. of nerves are not clear.

Jul 24, 2021, 7:35:07 AM7/24/21
to indiantreepix, Satish Phadke