ID please

Girish Kumar

Aug 27, 2016, 8:29:58 AM8/27/16
to efloraofindia

Please identify this creeper near the river in Kannur, Kerala

IMG_20160801_114847.jpg
IMG_20160801_114903.jpg

Giby Kuriakose

Aug 28, 2016, 1:55:42 AM8/28/16
to Girish Kumar, efloraofindia
Without flowers and other details it is difficult to id this plant.

Regards
Giby

On 27 August 2016 at 17:59, Girish Kumar <giri...@gmail.com> wrote:

Please identify this creeper near the river in Kannur, Kerala

Pudji Widodo

Aug 28, 2016, 9:09:26 AM8/28/16
to efloraofindia
It looks like Oxalis barrelieri

Pudji Widodo
Fakultas Biologi Universitas Jenderal Soedirman
PURWOKERTO 53122 INDONESIA

Giby Kuriakose

Aug 28, 2016, 11:42:14 PM8/28/16
to Pudji Widodo, efloraofindia
It is, for sure, a Fabacean member.

Regards
Giby

J.M. Garg

Sep 2, 2016, 11:35:33 PM9/2/16
to efloraofindia, Giby Kuriakose, girish kumar ellezhuthil

Some earlier relevant feedback:

It is, for sure, a Fabacean member.
Regards
Giby

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

IMG_20160801_114847.jpg
IMG_20160801_114903.jpg

Promila Chaturvedi

Sep 12, 2016, 2:58:59 AM9/12/16
to indiantreepix

Friends,
Please identify the plant in photo.
Regards,
Promila

IMG_20160905_163204462.jpg
IMG_20160905_163159281.jpg

Promila Chaturvedi

Sep 12, 2016, 3:09:16 AM9/12/16
to indiantreepix

Friends,
Here are few more shots from Tuglakabad pavement. Please identify.
Regards,
Promila

IMG_20160905_163253419.jpg
IMG_20160905_163249857.jpg

Promila Chaturvedi

Sep 12, 2016, 9:12:06 AM9/12/16
to indiantreepix

Friends,
Again a plant for identifying. Please help me.
Regards,
Promila

IMG_20160822_120724521.jpg

Promila Chaturvedi

Sep 13, 2016, 5:49:52 AM9/13/16
to indiantreepix

Friends
Here is a picture. Please identify. The shot was taken at Tuglakabad pavement.

IMG_20160905_163045590.jpg

Promila Chaturvedi

Sep 13, 2016, 5:52:47 AM9/13/16
to indiantreepix

Friends,
Another photo from the pavement at Tuglakabad. Please identify this.
Regards,
Promila

IMG_20160905_163105803.jpg

Ushadi Micromini

Sep 15, 2016, 12:39:28 AM9/15/16
to Promila Chaturvedi, indiantreepix
Promila you made my day
i have not laughed more than today when i saw this latest ID request

which one?
and any clearer pictures?

I quickly counted at least 8 types of leaves here and there are perhaps a countless numbers of bacteria and fungi on the sidewalk...

lets be reasonable
 you are a seasoned older senior member...

I expect a little more precision from you , because i think you are capable of it...

love
usha di

Usha di
===========

amit chauhan

Sep 15, 2016, 3:22:56 AM9/15/16
to Ushadi Micromini, Promila Chaturvedi, indiantreepix
Abutilon indicum Malvaceae traditionally known as Kanghi in Hindi

regards

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 3:22 PM, Promila Chaturvedi <thegardener.chaturvedi@gmail.com> wrote:

Friends,
Another photo from the pavement at Tuglakabad. Please identify this.
Regards,
Promila

Usha di

Dr. Amit Chauhan
CSIR-CIMAP
amit...@gmail.com
amit...@rediffmail.com
amit.c...@cimap.res.in
-------------------------------------
Why should man expect his prayer for mercy to be heard by What is above him when he shows no mercy to what is under him?  ~Pierre Troubetzkoy

Promila Chaturvedi

Sep 15, 2016, 7:30:23 AM9/15/16
to amit chauhan, Ushadi Micromini, indiantreepix
Thanks Mr. Barua and Dr. Chauhan for ID.
Usha, after reading your mail I also feel like laughing. It was sunny day and I did not have camera with me. So I could not present a better picture. Anyway thanks Usha to make me laugh.
Regards,
Promila

Ushadi Micromini

Sep 15, 2016, 7:39:41 PM9/15/16
to Promila Chaturvedi, amit chauhan, indiantreepix
so which one was of interest to you that moment?

circle it if you please
ushadi
--
Usha di
===========

Promila Chaturvedi

Sep 16, 2016, 5:45:04 AM9/16/16
to Ushadi Micromini, amit chauhan, indiantreepix
Usha,
I want the ID of leafy plant below the leaves of Abutilon indicum -Kanghi.
Thanks,
Promila

On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 5:08 AM, Ushadi Micromini <micromi...@gmail.com> wrote:
so which one was of interest to you that moment?

circle it if you please
ushadi

Promila Chaturvedi

Sep 24, 2016, 4:32:16 AM9/24/16
to indiantreepix

Friends
Please Identify this plant. I
T was  growing on the ruins of my Ancestral home.
Regards,
Promila

IMG_20160919_122703330.jpg

Nidhan Singh

Sep 24, 2016, 4:46:30 AM9/24/16
to Promila Chaturvedi, indiantreepix
Croton bonplandianum...

Regards,

Dr. Nidhan Singh
Assistant Professor
Department of Botany
I.B. (PG) College
Panipat-132103 Haryana
Ph.: 09416371227

Promila Chaturvedi

Sep 24, 2016, 5:31:59 AM9/24/16
to indiantreepix

Friends,
The fruit was bought from Kanpur-Agra highway. In local language it is known phoot.
Regards,
Promila

IMG_20160921_125426788.jpg

Promila Chaturvedi

Sep 24, 2016, 5:34:39 AM9/24/16
to indiantreepix
Thanks Dr. Singh for ID.
Regards,
Promila

Promila Chaturvedi

Sep 24, 2016, 5:36:41 AM9/24/16
to indiantreepix
Friends,
Please Identify the fruit in the picture.
Regards,
Promila

On Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 3:04 PM, Promila Chaturvedi <thegardener...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Dr. Singh for ID.
Regards,
Promila

Girish Kumar

Sep 27, 2016, 5:03:47 AM9/27/16
to efloraofindia
Respected sir

please help me to identify this Asclepiadaceae member from Kannur, Kerala.

Girish Kumar E
DSC00551.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 18, 2021, 8:40:42 AM9/18/21
to efloraofindia
Forwarding for ID
Distributed as  Fabaceae member- Kannur
Group discussion at

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 18, 2021, 8:41:53 AM9/18/21
to indiantreepix, girish kumar ellezhuthil
Forwarding for ID
Distributed as  Fabaceae member- Kannur
Group discussion at

IMG_20160801_114847.jpg
IMG_20160801_114903.jpg

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Sep 18, 2021, 11:32:05 AM9/18/21
to indian...@googlegroups.com, girish kumar ellezhuthil
Desmodium Sp.,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by Mailtrack
09/18/21, 09:01:33 PM

J.M. Garg

Sep 23, 2021, 8:12:25 AM9/23/21
to efloraofindia, girish kumar ellezhuthil, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
I do not think so.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Sep 23, 2021, 11:30:32 AM9/23/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, girish kumar ellezhuthil
Isn't it Grona triflora,
With regards.

J.M. Garg

Sep 23, 2021, 12:20:21 PM9/23/21
to efloraofindia, girish kumar ellezhuthil, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
I think pods look different from images at Desmodium triflorum and Desmodium microphyllum

J.M. Garg

Sep 24, 2021, 11:56:33 PM9/24/21
to efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, giri...@gmail.com
Thanks, Krishnaraj ji