Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Anurag Sharma

no leída,
2 may 2014, 14:42:122/5/14
a indian...@googlegroups.com
Found in Bangalore
3rd May
WP_20140502_103.jpg
WP_20140502_125.jpg
WP_20140502_126.jpg
WP_20140502_104.jpg
WP_20140502_112.jpg
WP_20140502_113.jpg
WP_20140502_114.jpg
WP_20140502_115.jpg
WP_20140502_118.jpg
WP_20140502_120.jpg
WP_20140502_124.jpg

J.M. Garg

no leída,
7 may 2014, 6:58:537/5/14
a efloraofindia,Anurag Sharma

Some earlier relevant feedback:

efi page on  Grewia orbiculata & Grewia asiatica

With regards,
J.M.Garg

The whole world uses
my Image Resource of more than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2330 members & 1,87,000 messages on 30/4/14) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 9500 species & 1,90,000 images). Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia

WP_20140502_103.jpg
WP_20140502_125.jpg
WP_20140502_126.jpg
WP_20140502_104.jpg
WP_20140502_112.jpg
WP_20140502_113.jpg
WP_20140502_114.jpg
WP_20140502_115.jpg
WP_20140502_118.jpg
WP_20140502_120.jpg
WP_20140502_124.jpg

M Swamy

no leída,
8 may 2014, 1:18:168/5/14
a J.M. Garg,efloraofindia,Anurag Sharma
Not G. orbiculata .   Watch for the fruits to confirm whether it is G. asiatica (phalsa).  However, this could be mostly Grewia damine   (Syn. Grewia bicolor, Grewia salvifolia).

Anurag Sharma

no leída,
10 may 2014, 23:32:1310/5/14
a M Swamy,J.M. Garg,efloraofindia
Thank you sir

On 5/8/14, M Swamy <swamy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Not *G. orbiculata *. Watch for the fruits to confirm whether it is* G.
> asiatica *(phalsa). However, *t*his could be mostly *Grewia damine*
> (Syn. Grewia bicolor, Grewia salvifolia).
>

> On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 4:28 PM, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Forwarding again for Id confirmation or otherwise please.
>>
>> Some earlier relevant feedback:
>>
>> efi page on Grewia
>> orbiculata<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/m---z/m/malvaceae/grewia/grewia-orbiculata>
>> & Grewia
>> asiatica<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/m---z/m/malvaceae/grewia/grewia-asiatica>

J.M. Garg

no leída,
16 may 2014, 8:22:1116/5/14
a efloraofindia,Anurag Sharma,M Swamy

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Not G. orbiculata .   Watch for the fruits to confirm whether it is G. asiatica (phalsa).  However, this could be mostly Grewia damine   (Syn. Grewia bicolor, Grewia salvifolia). - from Mahadeswara ji.

efi page on Grewia damine & Grewia asiatica

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2330 members & 1,87,000 messages on 30/4/14) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 9500 species & 1,90,000 images). Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia

WP_20140502_103.jpg
WP_20140502_125.jpg
WP_20140502_126.jpg
WP_20140502_104.jpg
WP_20140502_112.jpg
WP_20140502_113.jpg
WP_20140502_114.jpg
WP_20140502_115.jpg
WP_20140502_118.jpg
WP_20140502_120.jpg
WP_20140502_124.jpg

surajit koley

no leída,
16 may 2014, 22:11:1316/5/14
a J.M. Garg,efloraofindia,Anurag Sharma,M Swamy
1. Leaves broad, strongly 5 or more nerved -
  • peduncles at least twice as long as petioles = orbiculata; asiatica
2. Leaves narrow, 3 nerved -
  • leaves finely pubescent above, closely hoary pubescent beneath, peduncles much longer than petioles = salvifolia

(i) leaves densely pubescent above as well as closely hoary beneath; petals notched = orbiculata
(ii) leaves sparsely pilose or pubescent or at length glabrescent above; petals entire; flower buds clavate = asiatica

Hope this resolves the issue.

Thanks and regards

J.M. Garg

no leída,
17 dic 2017, 1:22:2917/12/17
a efloraofindia,Anurag sharma,M Swamy
I think more closer to images at Grewia asiatica L.

[...]

17 dic 2017, 7:25:4717/12/17
a efloraofindia,M Swamy,Anurag sharma
Thanks, Mahadeswara ji.