Conyza sp. ABJUL01/34

Ashwini Bhatia

Jul 23, 2016, 12:41:01 AM7/23/16
to efloraofindia
This plant was about 40cm tall and was only one of the two growing in that rainwater drain. Which Conyza species could this be? I do not have more detailed photos as I had to practically lie down to take this photo. But if required I can collect a leaf and a flowerhead and have a closer look.

Mcleodganj, Dharamshala, HP
1750m
22 July 2016.

Thanks.
Ashwini

J.M. Garg

Jul 23, 2016, 1:09:12 AM7/23/16
to Ashwini Bhatia, efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh
Thanks, Ashwini ji.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

Ashwini Bhatia

Jul 24, 2016, 12:32:54 AM7/24/16
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh
Thank you Mr Garg.

On 23 Jul 2016, at 10:39, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks, Ashwini ji.

On 23 July 2016 at 10:10, Ashwini Bhatia <ash...@ashwinibhatia.com> wrote:
This plant was about 40cm tall and was only one of the two growing in that rainwater drain. Which Conyza species could this be? I do not have more detailed photos as I had to practically lie down to take this photo. But if required I can collect a leaf and a flowerhead and have a closer look.

Mcleodganj, Dharamshala, HP
1750m
22 July 2016.

Thanks.
Ashwini

<_MG_0263_22July2016.jpg><_MG_0268_22July2016.jpg>

J.M. Garg

Jul 28, 2016, 2:33:07 AM7/28/16
to efloraofindia, Ashwini Bhatia
I think appear closer to Conyza sumatrensis (Retz.) E. Walker as per comparative images at Conyza