Herb ID from BD_SM_1226

Sourav Mahmud

Dec 7, 2017, 9:18:31 AM12/7/17
to efloraofindia
16 (41).jpg

J.M. Garg

Dec 7, 2017, 9:06:53 PM12/7/17
to Sourav Mahmud, efloraofindia

On 07-Dec-2017 7:48 PM, "Sourav Mahmud" <nature...@gmail.com> wrote:

J.M. Garg

Dec 13, 2017, 9:42:59 AM12/13/17
to Sourav Mahmud, efloraofindia
Hi, Sourav ji,
What do you say?

J.M. Garg

Dec 14, 2017, 1:46:29 AM12/14/17
to Sourav Mahmud, efloraofindia
Pl. check with species & images at Aglaonema

On 14 December 2017 at 11:52, Sourav Mahmud <nature...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is it similar to Aglaonema ?

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Promila Chaturvedi

Dec 16, 2017, 8:11:37 AM12/16/17
to J.M. Garg, Sourav Mahmud, efloraofindia
It is Diffeinbecia var.
Promila

J.M. Garg

Dec 16, 2017, 8:17:15 AM12/16/17
to Promila Chaturvedi, Sourav Mahmud, efloraofindia
Thanks, Promila ji.

J.M. Garg

Jan 7, 2018, 1:45:05 AM1/7/18
to efloraofindia, Sourav Mahmud, promila chaturvedi
16 (41).jpg