SK1035 21 MAR-2018

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 21, 2018, 11:09:19 AM3/21/18
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Dear Members,

Location : Sinamangal , Kathmandu, Nepal
Date : 14 March 2018
Elevation :  4500 ft.
Habit : Cultivated

Eucalyptus citriodora Hook.  ??

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
DSC_0590.JPG
DSC_0591.JPG
DSC_0593.JPG
DSC_0595.JPG
DSC_0597.JPG
DSC_0601.JPG

J.M. Garg

Mar 21, 2018, 11:31:21 PM3/21/18
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Superb images.

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 24, 2018, 5:54:34 AM3/24/18
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thank you Mr. Garg !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Mar 27, 2018, 2:13:13 AM3/27/18
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
I think does not matches with images at Corymbia citriodora
I could also not find a match as per comparative images at Eucalyptus
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

DSC_0590.JPG
DSC_0591.JPG
DSC_0593.JPG
DSC_0595.JPG
DSC_0597.JPG
DSC_0601.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 31, 2018, 4:32:05 AM3/31/18
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Mar 31, 2018, 5:33:27 AM3/31/18
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
No. it is some Eucalyptus species only.

Saroj Kasaju

Dec 17, 2018, 10:19:46 AM12/17/18
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Eucalyptus paniculata Sm. ??

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Dec 19, 2018, 12:07:09 AM12/19/18
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Any links?

Saroj Kasaju

Dec 20, 2018, 12:53:46 PM12/20/18
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Dec 20, 2018, 11:34:55 PM12/20/18
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
To me looks different.

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 4, 2019, 3:32:30 AM10/4/19
to lila Nath Sharma, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Lila Ji,

Forwarding mail for ID please !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Forwarded Conversation
Subject: SK1035 21 MAR-2018
------------------------

From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 8:54 PM
To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>

Date : 14 March 2018
Elevation :  4500 ft.

----------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 9:16 AM
To: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Cc: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>

Superb images.

----------
From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Mar 24, 2018 at 3:39 PM
To: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Cc: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>

Thank you Mr. Garg !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

----------

From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Mar 31, 2018 at 2:17 PM
To: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Cc: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

----------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Mar 31, 2018 at 3:18 PM
To: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Cc: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>

From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 9:04 PM
To: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Cc: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>

Eucalyptus paniculata Sm. ??

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

----------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Dec 19, 2018 at 10:52 AM
To: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Cc: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>

Any links?

----------
From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 11:38 PM
To: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Cc: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

----------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Dec 21, 2018 at 10:19 AM
To: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Cc: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>

To me looks different.

DSC_0590.JPG
DSC_0591.JPG
DSC_0593.JPG
DSC_0595.JPG
DSC_0597.JPG
DSC_0601.JPG

ushadi

Oct 4, 2019, 3:13:15 PM10/4/19
to efloraofindia, lila Nath Sharma, J.M. Garg
Corymbia sp?

like C.maculata  perhaps
or my first impression was C. carophylla...

need to see the whole tree and
the bark .... and if any resin oozed out ?

although small cop shaped fruits with straight sides was hard to figure out
since we cant really count the flowers etc  and see the bark, ooze ....
so all those species in Eucalyptus also stay in the running ?

Regards
Ushadi

Gurcharan Singh

Mar 21, 2021, 12:54:45 AM3/21/21