Premna latifolia Roxb.15Feb SN 12

Ponnutheerthagiri Santhan

Feb 23, 2015, 12:29:12 AM2/23/15
to efloraofindia
Premna latifolia Roxb., erect, highly branched shrub,  from scrub jungles of Kancheepuram district, Tamilnadu
Premna lati - Copy.JPG
Premna lati1 - Copy.JPG
Premna lati4 - Copy.JPG

J.M. Garg

Sep 24, 2017, 8:13:44 AM9/24/17
to efloraofindia, Santhan P
Hi, Santhan ji,
Can it be Premna corymbosa as per keys at An Excursion Flora of Central Tamilnadu, India By K. M. Matthew (1995) ?

With regards,
J.M.Garg

Premna lati - Copy.JPG
Premna lati1 - Copy.JPG
Premna lati4 - Copy.JPG

J.M. Garg

Sep 24, 2017, 8:54:33 AM9/24/17
to efloraofindia, Santhan P, Lalithamba Avadhanam
Thanks, Lalithamba ji.

Sep 25, 2017, 5:54:29 AM9/25/17
to efloraofindia, Santhan P
Thanks, Santhan ji.