SK185NOV08-2016:ID

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 8, 2016, 12:33:49 PM11/8/16
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Dear Members,

Sharing some pictures for ID shot at Gurje Bhanjyang, , Nepal on 27 August 2016 at 6000 ft.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
DSC_1816.JPG
DSC_1817.JPG
DSC_1818.JPG
DSC_1819.JPG
DSC_1820.JPG

J.M. Garg

Nov 10, 2016, 8:13:56 AM11/10/16
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia

Thanks, Saroj ji

J.M. Garg

Nov 21, 2016, 3:37:05 AM11/21/16
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

DSC_1816.JPG
DSC_1817.JPG
DSC_1818.JPG
DSC_1819.JPG
DSC_1820.JPG

Ritesh Kumar Choudhary

Nov 21, 2016, 4:13:37 AM11/21/16
to efloraofindia, jmg...@gmail.com
Psychotria sps. (Rubiaceae), I guess.

Regards,
Ritesh

J.M. Garg

Nov 21, 2016, 8:04:39 PM11/21/16
to Ritesh Kumar Choudhary, efloraofindia

Thanks, Ritesh ji

J.M. Garg

Dec 2, 2016, 7:33:31 AM12/2/16
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Ritesh Kumar Choudhary

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Psychotria sps. (Rubiaceae), I guess.

Regards,
Ritesh

Psychotria species in efloraofindia so far

Dec 2, 2016, 7:58:53 AM12/2/16
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Ritesh Kumar Choudhary
Psychotria erratica Hook.f. (accepted name)   ??

http://www.efloras.org/florataxon.aspx?flora_id=110&taxon_id=242424780

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Dec 3, 2016, 5:15:44 AM12/3/16
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks, Kunhikannan ji.

Dec 3, 2016, 7:14:20 AM12/3/16
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
I could not imagine matching with any of Mussaenda .

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Gurcharan Singh

Jan 12, 2021, 9:42:18 AM1/12/21
to efloraofindia
Forwarding again for ID
Group discussion at

Gurcharan Singh

Jan 12, 2021, 9:43:09 AM1/12/21
to efloraofindia
Forwarding again for ID
Group discussion at

Jan 21, 2021, 7:43:45 AM1/21/21
to efloraofindia
Forwarding again

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Mob: 9810359089

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Jan 21, 2021, 10:48:03 AM1/21/21
to efloraofindia
Psychotria,
With regards.

To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CAHiXKpW0DoAn1X-RUfVVZq%3DnAD2Wibs%2BB9cy7WFnvuZcJE7tZA%40mail.gmail.com.

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 21, 2021, 10:57:21 AM1/21/21
to efloraindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Gurcharan Singh
I did not find a match to any of Psychotria !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Jan 27, 2021, 5:38:53 AM1/27/21
to efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Gurcharan Singh
Why not Mussaenda ?

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 27, 2021, 5:43:49 AM1/27/21
to efloraindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Gurcharan Singh
In also feel it could be Mussaenda sp. !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju