How-to post to eFI via Google Docs (indiantreepix@googlegroups.com)

Dinesh Valke (Google Docs)

Mar 23, 2012, 8:14:59 PM3/23/12
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Message from dinesh...@gmail.com:
Dear friends,
Have made an attempt to illustrate steps used for posting via Google Docs.
The steps are put in a presentation format - the file is downloadable for offline viewing.

Regards.
Dinesh

Click to open:
Google Docs makes it easy to create, store and share online documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
Logo for Google Docs

Gurcharan Singh

Mar 24, 2012, 12:07:46 AM3/24/12
to Dinesh Valke (Google Docs), indian...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Dinesh ji
 I have now added webmail option in the Group website.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

jmgarg1

Mar 24, 2012, 12:16:39 AM3/24/12
to Dinesh Valke (Google Docs), indian...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Dinesh ji,
Wonderful piece of work.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1820 members & 1,10,000 messages on 29/2/12) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of more than 6000 species).

Gurcharan Singh

Mar 24, 2012, 1:10:00 AM3/24/12
to Dinesh Valke (Google Docs), indian...@googlegroups.com
For those who are very much computer savvy, when the document opens from above link given by Dinesh ji, do the following:

Click View-------->start presentation  to see the presentation.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089

Jui

Mar 24, 2012, 1:36:55 AM3/24/12
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot DInesh ji the ppt was very helpful.
Jui

Gurcharan Singh

Mar 24, 2012, 1:36:56 AM3/24/12
to Dinesh Valke (Google Docs), indian...@googlegroups.com
You want it still simpler click the following link:

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089

Gurcharan Singh

Mar 24, 2012, 1:40:54 AM3/24/12
to Jui, indian...@googlegroups.com
I missed 'not'
Here it is again:

For those who are not very much computer savvy, when the document opens from the link given by Dinesh ji, do the following:

Click View-------->start presentation  to see the presentation.

 or if you want it still simpler click the following link to go there directly:

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089

shetur

Mar 25, 2012, 5:59:03 AM3/25/12
to indian...@googlegroups.com
thank you very much for the simple and beautiful ppt!

I have a request/suggestion for moderators. Is it possible to put posting guidelines (including this link + other ones) on this forum's home page? For eg just below the how to join-in para.
Just a thought!

Gurcharan Singh

Mar 25, 2012, 6:04:03 AM3/25/12
to shetur, indian...@googlegroups.com
Yes it is already there, just after the homepage. Please see the link:

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089

jmgarg1

Mar 25, 2012, 10:02:49 AM3/25/12
to shetur, indian...@googlegroups.com, Gurcharan Singh
Thanks, Roma ji,
I have done the needful. Pl. see the link:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups#!forum/indiantreepix

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a *thousand species* &

shetur

Mar 25, 2012, 2:38:54 PM3/25/12
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Wow great! So quick! Hopefully newbies won't fumble and make mistakes now.:) or still they would.:)

Smiles apart I am cribbing that how come I didn't join this wonderful group earlier!
 A correction: wonderful group with amazing people!!!

jmgarg1

Mar 25, 2012, 10:41:41 PM3/25/12
to shetur, indian...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Roma ji.
Further corrected to include posting through Google Groups.