Asteraceae member for id?- Arunachal

J.M. Garg

Jan 23, 2018, 2:57:53 AM1/23/18
to efloraofindia, dipankar borah
Asteraceae member for id?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dipankar Borah <dipankar...@gmail.com>
Date: 23 January 2018 at 13:26
To: indian...@googlegroups.com, "J.M. Garg" <jmg...@gmail.com>

Asteraceae member for id?
Arunachal Pradesh
16.1.17
Alt above 1500m

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Asteraceae (1).JPG

J.M. Garg

Jan 23, 2018, 2:58:00 AM1/23/18
to efloraofindia
Asteraceae (2).JPG

J.M. Garg

Feb 1, 2018, 12:15:22 AM2/1/18
to efloraofindia, dipankar borah
Asteraceae (2).JPG

Ritesh Kumar Choudhary

Feb 1, 2018, 1:01:12 AM2/1/18
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, dipankar borah
Pl check with Cirsium or allied genera.
Regards,
Ritesh

J.M. Garg

Feb 1, 2018, 6:23:56 AM2/1/18
to Kanhaiya Lal Chaudhary, dipankar borah, efloraofindia
Thanks, Kanhaiya Lal ji.

On 1 February 2018 at 16:15, Kanhaiya Lal Chaudhary <klchau...@gmail.com> wrote:
Not familiar with the spp

J.M. Garg

Feb 2, 2018, 9:59:55 AM2/2/18
to samicnh, efloraofindia, dipankar borah
Thanks, Samiran ji.

On 02-Feb-2018 11:52 AM, "Samiran Panday" <sam...@gmail.com> wrote:
It will be from Gynura genus
--
Dr. Samiran Panday
Research Scholar

J.M. Garg

Feb 13, 2018, 2:31:36 AM2/13/18
to efloraofindia, dipankar borah, samicnh

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Pl. check at https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/a---l/ar/asteraceae/asteroideae/senecioneae/gynura - from me

It will be from Gynura genus --
Dr. Samiran Panday

Jun 28, 2019, 12:54:34 AM6/28/19
to efloraofindia
Looks Gynura cusimbua

Best regards
Ashutosh Sharma

J.M. Garg

Jun 28, 2019, 12:58:20 AM6/28/19
to efloraofindia, Ashutosh Sharma, dipankar borah
Thanks, Ashutosh ji.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 1,70,000 images are directly displayed).

J.M. Garg

Jun 28, 2019, 12:59:01 AM6/28/19
to efloraofindia, Ashutosh Sharma, dipankar borah
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 1,70,000 images are directly displayed).

Asteraceae (1).JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 28, 2019, 1:28:59 AM6/28/19
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Ashutosh Sharma, dipankar borah