Jasminum Id from Bangladesh SM1000

Sourav Mahmud

Apr 26, 2016, 12:31:33 PM4/26/16
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Flowering: April
nature: shrub or climber
Location: Khstia ,2016
_MG_6950.jpg
_MG_6951.jpg

Promila Chaturvedi

Apr 29, 2016, 2:53:59 AM4/29/16
to Sourav Mahmud, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
It looks like Jasminum sambak.
Promila

J.M. Garg

May 2, 2016, 5:24:06 AM5/2/16
to Sourav Mahmud, efloraofindia, Promila Chaturvedi
Hi, Sourav ji,
Is it wild or cultivated ? pl. always mention this in your future posts.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

Sourav Mahmud

May 2, 2016, 1:06:12 PM5/2/16
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Promila Chaturvedi
Its wild. I think it is not J. sambac Garg ji

J.M. Garg

May 5, 2016, 2:07:25 AM5/5/16
to efloraofindia, Sourav Mahmud, Promila Chaturvedi

Forwarding again for Id  assistance please.

Some earlier relevant feedback:

It looks like Jasminum sambak.

Promila

Its wild. I think it is not J. sambac Garg ji- from Sourav ji.

Jasminum species in eFloraofindia (with details/ keys from published papers/ regional floras/ FRLHT/ FOI/ Biotik/ efloras/ books etc., where ever available on net)

_MG_6950.jpg
_MG_6951.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jun 10, 2018, 2:59:49 AM6/10/18
to efloraofindia, Sourav Mahmud
Closest I can go as per comparative images at Jasminum is Jasminum sambac (L.) Sol. only.
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2975 members & 2,90,000 messages on 31.3.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images).

_MG_6950.jpg
_MG_6951.jpg