Plant of Indonesia 7

Pudji Widodo

Jun 24, 2016, 4:51:36 AM6/24/16
to efloraofindia
Dear Sirs,

We don't know the following plant please.  Could you help me to id it please.  Thank you.

With Regards,
Pudji Widodo
Fakultas Biologi Universitas Jenderal Soedirman
PURWOKERTO 53122 INDONESIA
DSC03184.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jun 28, 2016, 1:04:53 AM6/28/16
to efloraofindia, Pudji Widodo
Hi, Pudji,
May I request you to pl. send a close & a habit picture ?

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

DSC03184.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jun 30, 2016, 12:54:09 AM6/30/16
to efloraofindia, Pudji Widodo
I think this is a 2-3 m tall shrub.  Thank you.

--
DSC03137a.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jul 3, 2016, 1:29:49 AM7/3/16
to efloraofindia, Pudji Widodo

Some earlier relevant feedback:

I think this is a 2-3 m tall shrub.  Thank you.
Pudji Widodo

Distributed as Unidentified  Indonesia tall shrub
Group discussion at

Gurcharan Singh

Nov 13, 2020, 7:30:28 AM11/13/20
to efloraindia
Schefflera sp. ??
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Nov 15, 2020, 1:20:36 AM11/15/20
to efloraofindia, Pudji Widodo, Saroj Kasaju, GurcharanSingh
Thanks, Saroj ji,
But leaves look different from Schefflera as these are not not digitate or palmate.

Distributed as Unidentified  Indonesia tall shrub
Group discussion at

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 15, 2020, 1:48:43 AM11/15/20
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Pudji Widodo, GurcharanSingh
I got confused with leaf image at the lower left corner of the image.

Thank you Mr. Garg !

Saroj Kasaju

Gurcharan Singh

Nov 2, 2021, 9:01:49 AM11/2/21