收件者:indian...@googlegroups.com
Date: 30th April 2015
Place: Hassan District, Karnataka
Habit: Tree
Habitat: Scrub forest
1.JPG
2.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG
10.JPG

Satish Phadke

未讀,
2015年5月8日 凌晨3:10:292015/5/8
收件者:Anurag Sharma、indiantreepix
Celastrus paniculatus

Dr Satish Phadke

Anurag Sharma

未讀,
2015年5月15日 凌晨3:08:142015/5/15
收件者:Satish Phadke、indiantreepix
So, not a tree. Thank you for the correction, Satish sir. I have confused Celastrus for a tree many times.
--
Anurag N. Sharma
BSc. (CBZ) 2nd Year

Satish Phadke

未讀,
2015年5月21日 上午11:18:362015/5/21
收件者:Anurag Sharma、indiantreepix
Often such plants are described as climbing shrubs. I have yet to know the fine differences between this term and the term climber.
Not a tree though

Dr Satish Phadke

Anurag Sharma

未讀,
2015年6月1日 上午11:03:142015/6/1
收件者:Satish Phadke、indiantreepix
Yes sir, thank you once again.

Ushadi Micromini

未讀,
2015年6月1日 晚上8:27:202015/6/1
收件者:Anurag Sharma、Satish Phadke、indiantreepix
Celastrus the world over is a climber, prolific, and develops interesting fruits,
with  descendent capsule when really ripe revealing a red berry   inside

seeds of this celastrus from india is Jyotishmati, imp food for brain, i understand its oil is used

twigs with the dehiscent fruits and red berries, are an interesting fall to winter brightener of indoor
flower pots when everything else is dead and brown, In usa a popular thing to find on walks in the
woods and bring home some color.  But that celastrus is a vine much disliked because it chokes
its supporting tree,  in australia its burned i think whenever found.

usha di

Usha di
===========

Anurag N. Sharma

未讀,
2015年6月7日 上午11:26:322015/6/7
收件者:Ushadi Micromini、Satish Phadke、indiantreepix
Thank you for the information ma'am.
Anurag N. Sharma
BSc. (CBZ) 3rd Year
St. Josephs College