Liigu esimese lugemata sõnumi juurde

Santhan P

lugemata,
30. mai 2014, 05:14:2130.05.14
kuni indian...@googlegroups.com
Ixora lanceolaria Colebr (= I. leucantha B. Heyne ex G. Don.) , Rubiaceae from Tidiandmul area of Coorg, Karnataka, I wondered to see long styles of this flowers.
Ixo lanceolaria.JPG
Ixo lanceolaria1.JPG

J.M. Garg

lugemata,
26. apr 2016, 07:07:4426.04.16
kuni efloraofindia,Ponnutheerthagiri Santhan
Hi, Santhan ji,
As per WCSP, it a syn. of Ixora malabarica (Dennst.) Mabb., but does not match with the images at Ixora malabarica (Dennst.) Mabb.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

Ixo lanceolaria.JPG
Ixo lanceolaria1.JPG

J.M. Garg

lugemata,
26. apr 2016, 07:49:3526.04.16
kuni efloraofindia,Ponnutheerthagiri Santhan
Thanks, Rasingam ji.

From: Santhan P <ponsa...@gmail.com>
Date: 30 May 2014 at 14:44
To: indian...@googlegroups.com

Ixora lanceolaria Colebr (= I. leucantha B. Heyne ex G. Don.) , Rubiaceae from Tidiandmul area of Coorg, Karnataka, I wondered to see long styles of this flowers.

Ixo lanceolaria.JPG
Ixo lanceolaria1.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

lugemata,