SK472 02 APR-2017:ID

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 2, 2017, 9:52:09 AM4/2/17
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Dear Members,

Location: Nagarkot, Nepal
Date : 31 March 2017
Altitude : 6500 ft.

Does not look like fruit . Found a few insects inside the ball . Ball is very hard !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
DSC_0772.JPG
DSC_0773.JPG
DSC_0774.JPG
DSC_0775.JPG
DSC_0776.JPG
DSC_0777.JPG

J.M. Garg

Apr 3, 2017, 10:26:48 PM4/3/17
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Thanks,  Saroj ji

J.M. Garg

Apr 12, 2017, 6:22:25 AM4/12/17
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju

With regards,
J.M.Garg

DSC_0772.JPG
DSC_0773.JPG
DSC_0774.JPG
DSC_0775.JPG
DSC_0776.JPG
DSC_0777.JPG

J.M. Garg

Apr 21, 2017, 2:46:03 AM4/21/17
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju

Sep 22, 2017, 7:43:24 AM9/22/17
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Any idea about the family ?

Sep 22, 2017, 12:37:47 PM9/22/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Sorry, no idea !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Sep 23, 2017, 1:14:14 AM9/23/17
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks, Navendu ji.

Sep 25, 2017, 12:29:52 PM9/25/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Balls do not look like fruit may be some growth !
Very tough to break and no seeds inside instead
found some grubs !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Gurcharan Singh