Marathi name of Tacca leontopetalaoides

Dinesh Valke

Dec 17, 2017, 6:53:06 AM12/17/17
to efloraofindia
Dear friends,

A name penghagara is given to Tacca leontopetaloides by the Banjara tribes of Vidarbha region of Maharashtra.
Reference: Ethnopharmacology of Banjara tribe of Umarkhed taluka, district Yavatmal, Maharashtra for reproductive disorders by Bhogaonkar P Y & Kadam VN

I hope पेणघागरा is written correctly. Please validate.

Regards.
Dinesh

J.M. Garg

Dec 20, 2017, 1:16:45 AM12/20/17
to efloraofindia, DineshValke
Forwarding again for any assistance in the matter pl.

J.M. Garg

Dec 27, 2017, 9:05:45 AM12/27/17
to efloraofindia, DineshValke

Saroj Kumar Kasaju

Dec 28, 2017, 9:07:20 AM12/28/17
to efloraofindia

Dinesh Valke

Dec 28, 2017, 9:43:45 AM12/28/17
to Saroj Kumar Kasaju, efloraofindia
Thanks Saroj ji,
But not sure of the reason you have put the links.
First link takes us to my post to the group listing all the names of Tacca leontopetaloides; and the second link leads to a page in the site Names of Plants in India - which I am building.

Regards.
Dinesh