Leucas aspera (Willd.) Link ???

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 13, 2017, 11:00:09 AM6/13/17
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Dear Members,

Location: Siliguri, India
Date: 25 May  2017
Altitude: 400 ft.

Nepali Names : गुम्मा Gummaa / दनेफु Danephu / द्रोणपुश्पि Dronapushpi / गुमपाते Gumapaate

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
DSC_0298.JPG
DSC_0300.JPG
DSC_0301.JPG
DSC_0302.JPG
DSC_0303.JPG
DSC_0305.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jun 13, 2017, 11:39:01 AM6/13/17
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Wonderful images, Saroj ji.

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 13, 2017, 11:47:53 AM6/13/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thank you Mr. Garg .

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

kd_...@rediffmail.com

Jun 17, 2017, 2:55:27 AM6/17/17
to efloraofindia, jmg...@gmail.com
Hope the species may be Leucas lavandulifolia Smith.
Karuna Kanta Das
Guwahati

J.M. Garg

Jun 19, 2017, 9:17:23 AM6/19/17
to Karuna Das, efloraofindia
Thanks, Karuna ji.
One can see differences between these closely related species at EFI site page of either of the species.

J.M. Garg

Jun 27, 2017, 4:50:22 AM6/27/17
to kd_...@rediffmail.com, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Agree with Karuna ji: Leucas lavandulifolia as per images herein.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 27, 2017, 5:33:19 AM6/27/17
to J.M. Garg, flowers...@gmail.com, Tabish, kd_...@rediffmail.com, efloraofindia
Thank you Karuna JI.

Leucas lavandulifolia Sm.
Leucas indica (L.) R. Br. ex Vatke ( Syn.)

Nepali Names : गुम्मी Gummi / गान्टे  फूल Gaante Phool

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

Feb 3, 2023, 7:45:31 AM2/3/23
to J.M. Garg, flowers...@gmail.com, Tabish, Dinesh Valke, kd_...@rediffmail.com, efloraofindia
Please remove Nepali names for this sp.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Dinesh Valke

Feb 4, 2023, 2:37:22 AM2/4/23
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Okay, Saroj ji, thank you.
Regards.
Dinesh

Saroj Kasaju

Feb 4, 2023, 3:52:08 AM2/4/23
to Dinesh Valke, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia

Thank you Dinesh Ji !

Saroj Kasaju