5 pictures for you of Laportea interrupta

Yazdy Palia

Jun 18, 2010, 8:42:54 AM6/18/10
to indiantreepix
Dear Friends,
Attaching pictures of Laportea interupta
You have been sent 5 pictures.

DSCN2904.TIF
DSCN2905.TIF
DSCN2906.TIF
DSCN2907.TIF
DSCN2908.TIF

DSCN2904.jpg
DSCN2905.jpg
DSCN2906.jpg
DSCN2907.jpg
DSCN2908.jpg

Dinesh Valke

Jun 18, 2010, 9:50:18 AM6/18/10
to Yazdy Palia, indiantreepix
... commonly known as: Hawai'i woodnettle, hen's nettle, stinging nettle • Hindi: बिछाता bichata, बिछुआ bichua • Kannada: ಕಾಡು ಚೂರುಚೂರುಕನ ಗಿಡ್ kaadu churuchurukana gida • Konkani: खटकुटली khatkutli • Marathi: आग्या aagya • Sanskrit: वृश्र्चत् vrushrchat • Tamil: பெரும்காஞ்சொறி perunkanchori

Regards.

Dr K. Brijesh

Jun 18, 2010, 11:31:27 AM6/18/10
to efloraofindia
> > indiantreepi...@googlegroups.com<indiantreepix%2Bunsubscribe@goog­legroups.com>
> > .
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix?hl=en.- Hide quoted text -

Syn: Urtica interrupta L

Fleurya interrupta (L.) Wight

Kannada - ತುರಿಕೆಗಿಡ [ Turike gida ]

ಪಂಚರಂಗಿ [ Pancharangi ]

Tulu : ಆಕಿರೆ [ Aakire ].

An erect herb with stinging hairs.

It is a common monsoon plant growing as a weed in gardens.

Fl: July - November.

Regards

Dr K Brijesh

Dinesh Valke

Sep 25, 2016, 6:25:48 AM9/25/16
to efloraofindia, Dr K. Brijesh
Many thanks Brijesh ji for the names you provided; somehow I missed noting your response. I stumbled upon it only today, when I am re-compiling names for the posted plant - Laportea interrupta.

I am curious to know of the resource document you referred for these names. Is it an online document ? Will be of great help to me if you give me the web link to it.

Regards.
Dinesh