Shrub Id from Bangladesh_SM_1414

Sourav Mahmud

Jan 21, 2018, 9:34:01 PM1/21/18
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Habitat: Village  bed
Habit: Shrub

_MG_0232_resize.JPG

Sourav Mahmud

Jan 22, 2018, 9:55:18 PM1/22/18
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
clear image
20180115_160322_resize.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jan 24, 2018, 8:22:43 AM1/24/18
to Sourav Mahmud, efloraofindia
Difficult to id in such vegetative stage.

J.M. Garg

Feb 5, 2018, 12:34:07 AM2/5/18
to efloraofindia, Sourav Mahmud
May be some Moraceae member.‎
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

_MG_0232_resize.JPG

J.M. Garg

Feb 5, 2018, 7:51:08 PM2/5/18
to Kanhaiya Lal Chaudhary, Sourav Mahmud, efloraofindia
Thanks, Kanhaiya Lal ji.

On 06-Feb-2018 6:11 AM, "Kanhaiya Lal Chaudhary" <klchau...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Sourav ji, not very familiar with the spp

Gurcharan Singh

Mar 27, 2021, 1:20:39 AM3/27/21
to efloraofindia
Forwarding for ID