Grewia for identification 171217sn1

Satish Nikam

Dec 17, 2017, 1:16:49 AM12/17/17
to Efloraofindia
Friends,
           I am not sure which Grewia species is this.I am not sure if it is good enough for id.

date:240614
location:Aambyvalley Rd.,Lonavala,Pune
habitat:wild
regards
satish nikam
IMG_1283-foi.JPG
IMG_1284-foi.JPG

J.M. Garg

Dec 17, 2017, 1:50:10 AM12/17/17
to efloraofindia, Satish Nikam
Though images are insufficient, I will like to go with Grewia tiliifolia Vahl as per images herein.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

IMG_1283-foi.JPG
IMG_1284-foi.JPG

J.M. Garg

Dec 17, 2017, 2:53:10 AM12/17/17
to efloraofindia

Dec 19, 2017, 7:17:34 AM12/19/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Satish Nikam
It appears to be Grewia tilifolia!

Mayur D. Nandikar (Ph.D. Botany)
Head Scientist,
Naoroji Godrej Centre for Plant Research (NGCPR)
c/o Lawkim Motors Division
431, Village Shindewadi, Post Shirwal,
Dist: Satara, Maharashtra, India 412 801
Office 02169-244401 (Ext 640)
www.ngcpr.org

Scopus ID 36495332200
ORCID ID: orcid.org/0000-0001-8626-3669

J.M. Garg

Dec 19, 2017, 9:39:00 AM12/19/17
to MayurNandikar, efloraofindia, Satish Nikam
Thanks, Mayur ji.