Hypericum choisianum Wall.

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 7, 2014, 3:33:36 AM8/7/14
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Dear Mr. Garg,

Date: 26 JULY, 2014

Location: On the way to Kalinchok, Dolakha District, East Nepal

Altitude : 8000 ft.

Thank you and best wishes!

Saroj
DSC_0232.JPG
DSC_0231.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Feb 12, 2017, 11:31:13 AM2/12/17
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Request ID validation !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Feb 25, 2017, 2:22:23 AM2/25/17
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju

Some earlier relevant feedback:

to me sepals look a bit different from images at Hypericum choisyanum

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

DSC_0232.JPG
DSC_0231.JPG

J.M. Garg

Feb 25, 2017, 3:12:08 AM2/25/17
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Also check with images at Hypericum uralum

J.M. Garg

Mar 8, 2017, 7:07:09 AM3/8/17
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju

Some earlier relevant feedback:

to me sepals look a bit different from images at Hypericum choisyanum
Also check with images at Hypericum uralum - from me

Jun 26, 2017, 4:53:50 AM6/26/17
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
I think more close to images at Hypericum dyeri Rehder
With regards,
J.M.Garg

DSC_0232.JPG
DSC_0231.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jun 27, 2017, 4:53:40 AM6/27/17
to efloraofindia

From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Feb 12, 2017 at 10:16 PM

To: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>, "J.M. Garg" <jmg...@gmail.com>

Request ID validation !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

----------

From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 1:57 PM
To: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>

From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 5:52 PM
To: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>

From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 8:08 PM
To: Maan Rokaya <rokay...@gmail.com>

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Forwarded conversation
------------------------

From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 1:18 PM
To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>, "J.M. Garg" <jmg...@gmail.com>

Dear Mr. Garg,

From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Feb 12, 2017 at 10:16 PM

To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>, "J.M. Garg" <jmg...@gmail.com>

Request ID validation !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

----------

From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 1:57 PM

To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>

From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 5:52 PM

To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>

From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 2:38 PM
To: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>

I think more close to images at Hypericum dyeri Rehder

From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 11:57 PM
To: Maan Rokaya <rokay...@gmail.com>

Dear Maan,

I still guess it is Hypericum choisianum according to leaf shape and deep veins on the leave.

Your opinion please .

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Forwarded conversation
------------------------

From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 1:18 PM
To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>, "J.M. Garg" <jmg...@gmail.com>

Dear Mr. Garg,

From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Feb 12, 2017 at 10:16 PM
To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>, "J.M. Garg" <jmg...@gmail.com>

Request ID validation !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

----------

From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 1:57 PM
To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>

From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 5:52 PM
To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>

From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 8:08 PM
To: Maan Rokaya <rokay...@gmail.com>

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Forwarded conversation
------------------------

From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 1:18 PM

To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>, "J.M. Garg" <jmg...@gmail.com>

Dear Mr. Garg,

From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Feb 12, 2017 at 10:16 PM

To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>, "J.M. Garg" <jmg...@gmail.com>

Request ID validation !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

----------

From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 1:57 PM
To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>

From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 5:52 PM
To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>

From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 2:38 PM

To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
I think more close to images at Hypericum dyeri Rehder

From: Maan Rokaya <rokay...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 12:28 AM
To: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>

Yes it is.

From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 12:30 AM
To: Maan Rokaya <rokay...@gmail.com>

Did yiu check others opinion ! How do I justify it.

Thank you .

Saroj Kasaju

DSC_0232.JPG
DSC_0231.JPG