SK983 17 FEB-2018

Saroj Kasaju

Feb 17, 2018, 12:11:59 PM2/17/18

Date:  19 August 2014

Feb 17, 2018, 10:52:01 PM2/17/18

Feb 19, 2018, 12:15:23 AM2/19/18

J.M. Garg

Feb 22, 2018, 10:01:14 PM2/22/18
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
DSC_0189.JPG
DSC_0190.JPG

J.M. Garg

Mar 8, 2018, 2:57:25 AM3/8/18
to efloraofindia, M Swamy, Saroj Kasaju
I also agree with Mahadeswara ji. Appears close to images at Gaillardia pulchella

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

DSC_0189.JPG
DSC_0190.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 8, 2018, 7:43:41 AM3/8/18
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, M Swamy, Tabish
Thank you Mr. Swamy /  Mr. Garg !

Gaillardia pulchella Foug.

Mr. Tabish : I have noticed two insertions in the FoI. Are they both same ?

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 19, 2021, 7:20:51 AM6/19/21
to Tabish, flowers...@gmail.com, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Dear Tabish,
For FoI !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Forwarded Conversation
Subject: SK983 17 FEB-2018
------------------------

From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Feb 17, 2018 at 10:56 PM
To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>

Dear Members,

Location : Leh, India

Altitude: Around  11000 ft.

Date:  19 August 2014

Habit : Cultivated

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

----------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 11:00 AM
To: M Swamy <swamy...@gmail.com>
Cc: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>, Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>

Thanks, Mahadeswara ji

On 18-Feb-2018 9:22 AM, "Mahadeswara" <swamy...@gmail.com> wrote:

Please check for Gaillardia species.

----------

From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 6:28 PM
To: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Cc: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>, M Swamy <swamy...@gmail.com>, Tabish <tab...@gmail.com>
DSC_0189.JPG
DSC_0190.JPG

M Swamy

Jun 19, 2021, 7:45:17 AM6/19/21
to efloraofindia
Thanks Garg ji & Saroj ji for confirming my ID suggestion.