SK452 25 MAR-2017:ID

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 25, 2017, 11:53:12 AM3/25/17
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Dear Members,

Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Date: 4 June 2013
Altitude:  4400 ft.

Gliricidia sepium (Jacq.)Walp. (accepted name)  ???

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
20130604_174450.jpg
20130604_174620.jpg
20130604_174624.jpg

J.M. Garg

Mar 26, 2017, 1:34:36 AM3/26/17
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Wonderful close ups.

J.M. Garg

Apr 5, 2017, 6:38:01 AM4/5/17
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
To me, looks different from images at Gliricidia sepium
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

20130604_174450.jpg
20130604_174620.jpg
20130604_174624.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 5, 2017, 6:39:14 AM4/5/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Any suggestion please?

J.M. Garg

Apr 20, 2017, 3:18:38 AM4/20/17
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
I think Wisteria sinensis as per images herein.
20130604_174450.jpg
20130604_174620.jpg
20130604_174624.jpg

J.M. Garg

Apr 21, 2017, 12:22:59 AM4/21/17
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, M Swamy
Thanks, Nalini ji

Apr 21, 2017, 12:23:44 AM4/21/17
to efloraofindia, M Swamy, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks, Mahadeswara ji
Apr 28, 2017, 6:00:23 AM4/28/17
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, M Swamy
Thank you Mr. GARG.

Wisteria sinensis (Sims)Sweet (accepted name)

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 19, 2021, 3:18:56 AM9/19/21
to efloraofindia
Forwarding for ID
Distributed as  Gliricidia sepium ?
Group discussion at

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 19, 2021, 3:19:45 AM9/19/21
to indiantreepix, Saroj Kumar Kasaju
Forwarding for ID
Distributed as  Gliricidia sepium ?
Group discussion at

Sep 19, 2021, 3:58:17 AM9/19/21
to Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, indiantreepix