Dinetus grandiflorus (Wall.) Staples ???

8 visningar

Saroj Kasaju

oläst,
20 nov. 2017 12:52:592017-11-20

Date: 12 November 2017

20 nov. 2017 19:28:252017-11-20

21 nov. 2017 04:59:172017-11-21
till J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thank you Mr. Garg !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

oläst,
29 nov. 2017 02:06:542017-11-29
till efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Calyx is raising some doubts vis-a-vis your earlier posting at Dinetus grandiflorus
Pl. also check other species as per Checklist of Nepal
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

DSC_1093.JPG
DSC_1094.JPG
DSC_1095 - Copy.JPG
DSC_1096.JPG
DSC_1097.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

oläst,
29 nov. 2017 08:37:242017-11-29
till J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Dear Mr. Garg,

Does not look like matching to remaining 2 Dinetetus / Porana, i.e., racemosa and paniculata according to the listing unless it is different sp.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

oläst,